Chapter 25 - A week later, everyone's back in class!

A week later, everyone has returned from their Internship. Everyone came back having learnt a thing or two about Hero work in the real world. For some, it was hectic; fun; worthwhile, and pointless for one person which was Bakugou who felt as if Best Jeanist wasted his time. Overall, everyone learnt different thing at their Internship and everyone came back different from a week before.

"Yuuki." Midoriya walked over to her, "I haven't see you since you jumped out of the hospital window."

"About that, sorry for making you worry about me, Deku. I shouldn't have done that."

"You were pretty angry." Midoriya could understand why she would be angry and sad. He would be lying if he wasn't a bit annoyed by the outcome of things; in the end, the police covered up the truth in order not to punish anyone. Midoriya, Yuuki, Iida, and Todoroki's name were not made public at all. Their injuries were treated as if they've received it during Internship and that it had nothing to do with fighting the Hero Killer.

"I was. But after talking to Bakugou, I felt better."

"Y-you ran all the way where Kacchan was?!"

"I didn't tell him everything..." She started to think about her conversation with Bakugou...

He was standing against the tree while she sat against the tree while hugging her knees.

"Bakugou, if it was against the rules, will you save me? If the Pros around you tell you I am a danger, will you listen to them and abandon me?"

"What kind of question is that? You, a danger? Yeah, when pigs start flying."

"Bakugou." She's looking at him, desperate for a serious answer.

He could see it in her eyes she's not joking around. When she's looking at him like this, it meant she's really looking for an answer and he will take whatever he says next close to heart. Bakugou will never ever lie to her. "I don't know why you're upset but whatever it is, you will get over it." Bakugou was annoyed with his own side part hairstyle so he decided to mess her hair up to even things out. "You're a honey badger. World's most fucking fearless animal. You will overcome the odds because you are you. No matter what other people say, you won't stop being you. People around you don't have to understand you. If they don't understand you, that's their problem. It can't be helped. It's just the way you are." He looked up at the sky, "And to answer your question, even if someone tells me to abandon you, I'd fucking punch them in the face and tell them to mind their own fucking business. Does that answer you or not, you asshole?"

Yuuki touched her heart knowing everything will be okay in the end. His words made her feel safe on the inside.

"What did Kacchan say?"

"He will beat your ass if I tell you~. After that, I ran all the way back to Manual's Hero Agency and continued the rest of my Internship."

Midoriya smiled knowing his childhood friend was okay.

...

All Might was making 1-A race each other at Ground Gamma. It's a huge area consisted of an industrial site compiled by many factories that form a labyrinth. The labyrinth contained tons of heavy machinery including cranes and pipelines.

"Yahoo~!" Yuuki was having fun jumping high up in the air. Even if she didn't have a long ranged Quirk like Sero's Tape, it didn't stop her from leaping high up in the air where one drop was a risk of death.