Chapter 30 - Prelude before I-Island

"Ah?! You got an invite to I-Island and you're not taking me with you?! You're so mean! So mean! Even though I'm your favorite!" Yuuki was throwing a tantrum because Bakugou was packing his luggage for his next destination: I-Island.

I-Island. The artificial moving city inhabited by 10,000 scientists.

"Who the hell is my favorite?! You pissed me off today! You're lucky I am not beating your ass to death!"

"I didn't do anything!" Yuuki said with a pout, "It wasn't even THAT bad!"

"You went to the public bath and bathed with all the other men who were there!"

"Kuon said the bathroom is not ready yet!" All it took was one broken pipe to make a bathroom unusable.

"That's not the point!"

"The women section was empty and I was bored!"

"So you went to the other side!"

"I needed a bath!"

"So you went to the public bath! You live next fucking door to me and you didn't think to come to mine for a bath?!"

Yuuki's tail wagged, "The milk in the public bath's vending machine tastes real good!"

Bakugou facepalmed her face with a small explosion. He could hear his mother complaining about him using his Quirk indoor but he ignored her. "This is why I'm not inviting you, you asshole! Have a think about why I'm punishing you!"

"You're so mean! You have no friends anyway so who are you going to invite?!"

"Kirishima."

"Huh?"

"I'm inviting Kirishima."

"Holy crap, you're serious. Bakugou~ Bakugou! Hey, hey, Bakugou~! I'm sorry...please don't do this to me."

"Hmph." He ignored her.

"...fine!" She transformed into a honey badger and she opened the window, "I'm falling out with you! Bleh! You can kiss my furry ass!" She let out a little fart before leaving his room.

"Don't leave my room after farting in it, you ass!" He was about to shut the window but then he remembered she just farted so it did not make sense to shut the window. He left the window and he ignored her. "Stupid idiot..."

"Stupid Bakugou- what was hi problem? I was a literal honey badger the whole time when I was bathing in there..." What Yuuki didn't know was she missed out this very detail and it's because she missed it out that he thought she let everyone see her naked. If she had told him she was a honey badger the whole time, she would have gotten that invite.

She returned home and she saw Kuon and Keita watching TV.

"Yuuki, come here." Kuon called for Yuuki to come over to the tea table.

"I don't wanna watch TV. I'm in a bad mood."

"Tough shit. Anyway, here." Kuon gave Yuuki a ticket...to I-Island?!

"EH?! What is this?! Why is there a ticket to I-Island?! Are we going there?!"

"I've opened another Pancake House over there. The branch manager over there need some workers and I thought it'd be a good idea to have you working over there too. You want in?"

"I do! Yay! Yay! Kuon, you've finally done some dad stuff here!"

"What do you mean 'finally'?! I work my fucking ass off to put a roof over your head and make sure you don't starve, you moron! Tch! Keita, are our stuff packed?"