Chapter 43 - How far will you go?

After dealing with Dabi's clone, Aizawa had to head out and find his students. He's certain Vlad alone could protect the ones remaining in the camp.

"Iida!" Aizawa saw Iida, Mineta, Ojiro, and Kouda. They were all coming this way along with Ranfa. "Hm?" He noticed Ranfa was holding a sword with one hand. She kept her eyes on the ground, tears silently falling.

"Sensei, please can you use your binding cloth and tie Ranfa-kun up? She...she killed someone. A villain." Iida said to Aizawa.

"You've gotta be kidding me." Aizawa looked at Ranfa, "Ranfa, is that true?"

Ranfa said nothing.

"Iida, are you really doing this? Oi..." Mineta asked Iida.

Iida didn't want to but he had to tell Aizawa about what they saw. "Ranfa-san broke a villain's sword and we watched him disappear before our eyes. The villain was not attacking her at the time, he was about to leave. Ranfa-kun didn't even hesitate and she broke the blade with her bare hands."

Aizawa looked at Ranfa, "Ranfa, is that true?" He's hoping it was not the case and that the boys saw something different. He wanted to know her side of the story.

Ranfa sighed and she looked at Aizawa, "It's true. I pulled his sword out and I killed him with my bare hands."

"Ranfa..." Aizawa tied her up and he told Iida to bring her to Vlad and to report to him too.

Ranfa kept silent as she was brought to where Vlad was. Once in the classroom, Kirishima was happy to see her.

"Ranfa!" Hearing his voice, she looked up from the floor and she felt like she was being basked in the warm sun. To her, he really was like the sun.

"Kirishima..." What would he think of her if he knew what she had done?

Kirishima hugged her to him, he was super worried knowing Ranfa and Bakugou were out there! Knowing Ranfa was back safe and sound made him happy and have one less worry. "You're injured!" The blood from her injury was staining the binding cloth. "Wait, why are you tied up?" He was about to loosen it for her-

"Kirishima-kun, don't!" Iida shouted at him, "Until Aizawa-sensei comes, Ranfa-kun has to remain like that."

"Huh? What the hell..."

Kaminari got between Iida and Kirishima, pushing Kirishima away. "C-calm down, Kirishima!"

"Why is Ranfa tied up?! She is injured!"

"Stop arguing!" Vlad managed to get the full picture of what happened. "I would have liked Ranfa to be in a different room from us but we don't know if the villain's target will switch any time soon so we will keep her here for now. When we rounded everyone up, we will leave it to the authority as to what to do with Ranfa."

"What's going on?" Kirishima needed to know. "TELL ME!"

Iida looked away- unsure what the best option was. In the end, he decided to tell the remaining students here what happened...

Ranfa sat there, deep in her own thoughts. She had to do it. If she didn't, Sakamichi Nobunaga would have killed someone. The former Hero was abandoned by society. He wanted to be saved but there was no way to save him but death. He was literally running on autopilot; living for the sake of it just because there wasn't an alternative path of justice for him. At the time, it wasn't just her friends and family she thought about. Ranfa was thinking about what could truly save Sakamichi Nobunaga. She could tell he did not want to walk on that path. She knew how it felt to walk on an unwanted path. She was lucky because she was saved by luck and the love of her twin. Sakamichi Nobunaga had nothing and no one to save him. Ranfa saved him with death.