Chapter 35.5

The girls were all in Hagakure's room. It's an all girls' night and it gave them the opportunity to bond together. It's a sleepover so everyone was in their pajamas.

"How is it that Michiyo-chan is so cute but your mother is such a terrible woman?!" Hagakure glomped Michiyo, unable to believe such a terrible woman gave birth to such a cute girl. "She was so horrible! She point blank said my Quirk was useless!"

"She actually reminds me how Ranfa started off before the Sports Festival." Jirou said while twirling one of her earphone jacks.

"Kyoka-chan?!" Uraraka gawked at Jirou! She thought Ranfa was brutally blunt but Jirou wasn't too weak in that department either!

"I was born from her after all." Ranfa didn't deny it, "I'm just annoyed after all that she has done, she's not going to face the full force of the law. Heh, I kind of saw this coming though...as long as you're useful to the government, your past actions can be excused." Ranfa was in her bra and panties. She's not dressed in her pajamas like the others because she's planning to go out.

Jirou blushed and she looked away, "Can't you get changed in the bathroom?!"

"We are all girls. We get changed in the same locker room back at school. Besides, Jirou, why are you insecure about your own body when there is nothing wrong with you? You have a nice body anyway."

"It's kind of hard to believe you when you have big enough boobs to show side-boobs for your Hero Costume!"

Michiyo perked up, "I think Jirou and Kaminari's Hero Costumes match! I ship!"

"Woah, Michiyo, we went over this already! Kaminari and I are not like that! Besides, he doesn't like me that way. He likes cute girls like you."

"Really? I think Jirou is cute."

"HAH?!" Jirou was shaking and blushing because the next thing she knew, everyone was showering her with cute praises! "W-why are you all saying I am cute?! Yuuki and Michiyo- and even Uraraka and Hagakure can pass off as cute! Why am I in the category too?!"

"Tsunderes are cute too."

"Michiyo, please stop putting me in anime tropes!"

Ranfa smiled and she touched the door, "I'm going for a walk. I'll buy something from the convenience shop while I am at it."

"Yay~! Ranfa-chan, here's a list~!" Mina gave her a list of snacks and drinks to buy.

"I like how you're able to produce this in 0.5 seconds. I'll be back later." Once she's out of the hotel room, she saw Todoroki. "Todoroki, you're up?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"Looking for Michiyo. Is she in there?"

Ranfa smiled, "Yeah. Do you need something from her?"

"I want to see how she is." When he saw Michiyo tremble back there, it made him feel very uncomfortable because he felt like he saw his younger self when he was too powerless before his own Father. He wanted to tell Michiyo it was okay and that he was here but he was unable to move to her. It was as if something kept him in place. When he saw Ranfa step forward in front of Michiyo, Todoroki wondered why wasn't it him? He wanted to apologize to her.

"I'll leave it to you." She could have went inside and tell Michiyo to come out but she believe this was something Todoroki must overcome by himself.

When Ranfa was gone, Todoroki knocked on the door.

"Todoroki-kun?!" Hagakure thought it was Ranfa forgetting something!

"Good evening. Is Michiyo inside? I want to talk to her."