Chapter 37 - Swimming with everyone

"Hehehe, my SP Menreiki out-speeds their Kamaitachi and their Yamausagi! The soul set is all broken up but that's okay, she's not my main DPS. Wait until it's my SP Otakemaru's turn, I'll kill you all in one go." You wouldn't think Michiyo would say such a thing but yes, it's her the one who said it. What's it about? She's playing Onmyoji on her phone and she's in the middle of PVP when she should be getting changed to go swimming.

"That's quite the face you're making there, Michiyo. It's almost like the smug face Ranfa makes." Yuuki finished getting changed. She's wearing a bikini that's white on top but the bottom's a black frilly skirt.

"What's wrong with my face? It's practically your face too, you moron." Ranfa's bikini was sharp red and very eye-catching. "Michiyo, hurry up."

"Yes, yes~." She began to get changed after she had beaten the crap out of a user called 'Spinner'. She didn't think anything of it because she will never meet the person anyway. Was Spinner a popular username or something? She played a couple of PVP games and she went up against this user called Spinner a couple of times. What were the odds? "Hmm~ hmm~." While humming, she put on a dark blue one piece swimsuit.

"Why not a bikini, Michiyo?" Yuuki asked her.

"Because it shows a lot of skin and I don't have the body to pull it off."

"I don't know what you're talking about when we have the same sizes." Ranfa looked at herself in the mirror and then she looked at Michiyo, "It looks like the school's swimwear. Then again, at least I know what I will look like in a one piece."

"And I know what I look like in a bikini. Let's meet up with the girls. They're already at the pool~." Michiyo was an indoor person but she still liked places like the beach and pool as long as there's a reasonable amount of shade for her. "Would be nice if there's shaved ice too~."

"Should we call Todoroki over and tell him to make you shaved ice?"

Michiyo beamed at Ranfa's suggestion! "That's a very great idea! Will he say yes to it though?"

"As long as you provide the syrups, it should be okay."

The three of them came a little later because Ranfa was finishing off her homework; Yuuki overslept, and Michiyo was playing on her phone. They all lost track of time and only remembered they had swimming to look forward to when Mina sent them a message asking where they were.

Also, Mina had completely forgotten to tell them to go in their school swimwear, so the twins and Yuuki had no idea the girls had a reason for being in their school swimwear.

"WOAHHHH!!!!!!!" Kaminari and Mineta were definitely enjoying the view! Especially Kaminari because the girls were in their school swimwear when he was looking forward to them wearing bikinis.

"Eh? Why are the guys here too?" Yuuki thought it will be just the girls! That's why she came in her chosen bikini!

"Hya!" Michiyo hid behind Ranfa because she's shy about seeing so many guys topless all at once. "This scenario reminds me of that swimming anime with all the hot guys...!"

"I thought you were hiding because you were shy, you just don't want them to see you fangirl?!" Jirou commented, flabbergasted by Michiyo's words.

"Hm?" Todoroki noticed the price tag was still attached on the back of Michiyo's swimwear. He didn't want to embarrass her so he thought he'd singe the plastic tag from her. He tried to sneak up to her but Michiyo looked over her shoulder to see he was coming up to her.

"Hee!" The reason she did this was because she's seeing the class most handsome boy half naked! "Todoroki~!!!"

"I just wanted to singe the price tag off your swimwear."