Chapter 83 - A Hero needs to make a decision on their own!

Resting on top of a rooftop, Michiyo and Edgeshot were eating onigiri while looking at the moon. The moon was full and round and it reminded Michiyo of a round mochi. "I should have bought the mochi from the shop..."

"I bought it. Do you want one?" Edgeshot asked. 

"Yes please." She made a mental note to herself that she will buy a snack to share with Edgeshot too at some point. 

"I guess no matter the age, people bond over food. Michiyo, your Quirk and my Quirk are quite similar when it comes to stealth." Edgeshot was surprised when he saw Michiyo at first because he met Ranfa before. Appearance-wise, he thought the twins looked exactly the same because of the face and voice but he could tell between them based on their Quirk and their hair color. He liked working with both of them because they're willing to learn and they're willing to do what they could to the best of their abilities. 

When U.A. contacted him and telling him about Michiyo wanting to learn the art of stealth, he looked at Michiyo's reason to learn it and he realized Michiyo's Diamond Dust technique was similar to him flattening himself to get through tight spaces. He taught her if she did not have the blueprints of a building beforehand, he taught her what to look for in order to get in and out of a building without being spotted by the enemies and in the quickest time possible. He will pass his skill to her to nurture the next generation of Heroes. 

"Thank you very much." 

"You did well on your first run. Did you have to do something like that before?" Edgeshot asked. 

Michiyo thought back to when she took Dabi and the journalist to raid an illegal organ harvesting lab. Michiyo will never forget what she saw there. She was directed on where to go but she knew she won't always have someone to direct her so she wanted to be in the position where she could make her own decisions. "I want to be in the position where I can decide what to do for myself. If I only have two terrible options, I will create a new option for myself!" 

When Michiyo said that, Edgeshot saw Ranfa in her. He smiled because the twins were similar after all. "I'll make sure by the end of this internship, you will have achieved what you wish for, Michiyo. No, Diamond Flower." 

Michiyo smiled, "Yes!"

Back with Yuuki, she was bothering Endeavor yet again. 

"Don't you say that about my Shouto!"

"It's true though! He's handsome and all but he's boring! Katsuki is more fun because he makes funny angry faces!"

"My Shouto is not boring!" While jumping at a criminal who tried to steal a case full of cash, the two argued over who was more interesting between Todoroki and Bakugou. For very obvious reason, Endeavor will support his own son and argue against a teenager for his sake. "And why are you nibbling on the criminal's head?!" 

"If I kill his hair follicles, he will go bald! This will make him think twice before turning to a life of crime again!"

"What's with that?!" 

"The most important thing to a man is their career, money, women, and hair- hair being the most important of them all!" 

"What the hell is that logic?!"

"Because if a man has no career, money, or women- no one can see it. But a man with no hair- everyone can see it!"

Endeavor facepalmed himself; he wanted to have a go at this girl but he found himself thinking for a split second 'She has a point'. 

Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya arrived at the scene. Just like before, they've only managed to arrive at the last second. The gap to close in and catch up to Endeavor was getting smaller and smaller but they're not quite there yet.