Chapter 84 - After dinner exercise

"Katsuki, you don't need to be so mean. I'm wearing clothes now so it's fine." 

"That's not the point! It doesn't take away the fact people saw you naked, you fucking moron!"

"Get off my backside. There isn't any shame in the human body!"

"Children were there, you idiot! If you want to be shameless, do it where there's no children! You don't bring your shit in front of them like that!" 

"When you say it that way, you actually have a point..." 

"'Actually have a point?!" Yuuki was asking for a smack! "And why the hell are we here?!" It's night time and they're in front of the Todoroki abode while in their school uniform. Bakugou couldn't understand why they're here! 

"Nee-san said she wants me to introduce my friends to her." Todoroki said to Bakugou. 

"Fine! But why the hell are we waiting here in the fucking cold?!" 

"Because she said she wanted to go in with us all. She's here." 

A taxi pulled up and out came someone the interns were familiar with. That person was Sakura Michiyo.

"Michiyo-san?" Midoriya looked at Todoroki, "Todoroki-san, I thought you said you had someone you want to introduce to us all." 

"I do. That person is Michiyo." 

When Todoroki said that, Bakugou felt his vein threatening to pop! "Are you fucking stupid or something?! We KNOW Michiyo!"

A taxi pulled up and out came Michiyo after she had paid for the fare. 

Todoroki held his hand out for Michiyo to take and hold. Michiyo was blushing but she took his hand.

"They're holding hands." Yuuki pointed out. 

"They're holding hands." Midoriya also pointed out. 

"My son is holding her hand." The sentence differ from Yuuki and Midoriya's but the context was still the same; Todoroki Shouto's holding Michiyo's hand. 

Todoroki's older sister was happy to see her little brother and father arrived home for dinner! There's even friends and- "Oh my! Natsu! Natsu! Come out for a moment! Natsu!" 

"Coming...oh? Shouto and Michiyo-chan- UWOAH!" Natsuo noticed the hand holding! 

Todoroki cleared his throat, "Everyone, this is Sakura Michiyo. My girlfriend."

Michiyo was a little shy and she hid slightly behind Todoroki, "Thank you for having me and please take care of me from now on." 

"Shouto, when did this happen and why did you not tell me first?!" Endeavor's the first to pop off with a question! 

"Telling you now is no different." 

"Todoroki-kun, I have lot of question to ask! The girls and I discussed when you and Michiyo-san will end up dating so to suddenly have the news dropped right in front of me is something unexpected! I want to know the details! Starting from when you realized you liked Michiyo-san, who confessed to who, and if you had your first kiss yet?" Midoriya had his notebook out?! Why's he looking so excited as if taking notes of this will do the situation any good?! And he's speaking in so fast Michiyo's eyes were spinning in confusion! If Bakugou didn't smack the back of his head, he wouldn't have stopped! 

"Kahhh..." Michiyo covered her face with her hands! She could feel her face burning in embarrassment! She didn't know Midoriya was THAT interested in her love story with Todoroki- 

Yuuki looked at Midoriya and she realized, he missed out the most important question! She will ask for him! "Have you two had sex yet?" 

"Yuuki?!" Michiyo almost choked!