Chapter 11 - The upcoming event

"Good morning!" Yuuki was happily eating breakfast, "Mom, this pancake is tasty~!"

"I'm glad you like it, Yuuki-chan. Have another one." Mitsuki always made extra food during breakfast and dinner in case Yuuki come and dine with them, which was nearly all the time.

"Don't call my mom your mom, you stinky ass badger! Fuck off and go back to your own home and eat!" Bakugou Katsuki's usual routine before breakfast was snapping at Yuuki, which again was nothing new.

"Don't wanna~, Kuon worked all night and he couldn't get up to cook. I flipped his eyelids and showed him my middle finger and there was no reaction!" 

"You should know basics of cooking!" 

"I do, but I prefer to do the eating than the cooking~" 

"You..."

"Sit your ass down and eat your breakfast, Katsuki." Mitsuki lightly hit her son on the back of his head.

"Tch!" He sat down on a chair and he ate his breakfast. 

"Morning, everyone. Oh, Yuuki-chan, you came to join us for breakfast, huh?" Masaru, Bakugou's dad, greeted her with a calm smile, "Glad to see you are well and healthy." 

"Hi Dad~!" 

"He's my dad, not yours!" 

"Now, now, son-" 

"You need to correct her! It's because you two never correct her everyone thinks she's my future wife!" 

"Mom, Dad, did you two see me on TV?! I was a honey badger in front of the camera and I made it on the headline! Look! 'U.A.'s mascot is a honey badger?!' It's me! It's me!" 

"Oh, that is you." Masaru held the newspaper up, "Hm, I can tell it's Yuuki-chan." 

"Let's cut that part of the tabloid and frame it, honey. It will be funny to show the grandchildren one day." 

"Yay~!" 

"Yay, my fucking ass!" Bakugou facepalmed; what the hell did he do to deserve this sort of torture?! 

"I'm off~!" 

"Have a fun day at school you two! Love you!" Mitsuki sent the two off by the door. 

"I love you too, Mom!" 

"Like I said, she is MY mom! Not yours!" He hit her on the head to teach her a lesson again! 

"Owie!" 

On the way to school, a lot of people were looking at Bakugou's way. The two of them worked out the public were watching them because of the USJ Incident. Trust of the school was declining little by little. This time, things were okay but all it took was one student to die and that's it. 

"Bakugou, everyone is staring for some reason."

"Yeah." 

"No, I mean proper staring. Are we really that popular?" 

"The USJ Incident did happen after all." When they stopped at a red light and waiting for the green man to show to cross the road, Bakugou glanced at her and he noticed three kindergarteners were snickering behind Yuuki. 'Did she step on dog shit-' Just as he thought that, he looked down at Yuuki and he noticed her tail had flipped her skirt up! Her panties were on show the whole time and she didn't notice a thing?! "Idiot!" He slapped the back of her head! 

"Ow! Why?!" 

"How many fucking times do I need tell you this, you stupid badger?! Your tail flip skirts up so you need to make a hole to let your tail out!"