Chapter 62 - In the middle of preparation there is a Quirk accident!

Inside the staff room, a Quirk accident was being reported. Aizawa thought he could erase the Quirk but it seemed like he's unable to erase the Quirk in question. 

"I wanna go out and play! I wanna go out and play! Hey, hey, let me out of here already!" Yuuki was a six year old again and she's such a hyperactive child without a stop button! "Ack!" She was instantly wrapped up by Aizawa's capture weapon! 

"Yuuki, you're naked! I told you to put clothes on!" 

"But those clothes for toddlers look icky! I can't be seen in them! Bakugou will laugh at me!" Okay, what Yuuki just said there really hurt Aizawa. He began to wonder was this the reason why the nurses at the hospital told him not to buy clothes for Eri and to just leave it to them? He thought they were cute though!  

"Huh?" Aizawa looked down at his leg to see six year old Michiyo wearing a hideously cute cat sweater and matching leggings. She's even wearing a pleated pink skirt to go with it. 

"I look cute so I wear them." 

"Michiyo, you are a good kid." 

"I am so sorry! I am so sorry!" Shinsou's classmate apologized again and again because she knew it was definitely her fault. "My Quirk 'Surprise' activates whenever I get scared! I turned them all into kids again! I am so sorry!"

"I saw it all play out in the cafeteria. In all honesty, it was Yuuki's fault. She swat a wasp and it landed into her soup." Shinsou sighed and he looked at his classmate, "And it was already dead upon landing. Why are you so scared of a dead insect's corpse?" 

"Because it shouldn't be there under normal circumstances!" 

"And why did you turn them all into kids anyway? Are you a lolicon?" 

"Actually lolis have nothing to do with age, it's a petite body type. Besides, I am a shotacon-" She noticed Shinsou's looking at her in a way that's clearly judging her for her fictional trope fetish. His classmate cleared her throat and she told them something that's assuring, "Surprise will wear off in three days on its own. It's a Quirk that applies random effects on the target. Seems like I have only turned them into kids on this occasion."

Aizawa was glad his students were not hurt and this will wear off for sure. Aizawa asked Shinsou to take Michiyo back to the dorm for him. She couldn't stay in the staff room forever. "I'm calling Midnight over to dress Yuuki up. You go ahead of me." 

"Yes." Shinsou got down to Michiyo's level and he opened his arms, "Oi, come here." 

Michiyo was a little scared but she walked over to Shinsou and let him pick her up. "Hmm..." Michiyo leaned her head against his chest. She's not napping or anything. She's just comfortable while being carried.

"This is bad." Shinsou suddenly said. 

"What is bad?" Aizawa asked. 

"Now that I am holding her, I kind of don't want to let her go." 

"I know what you mean, I had that problem before too." Aizawa admitted to him. Aizawa then noticed something. "Where's Ranfa?" 

"Hah?" 

When did she walk out of the office?! He noticed some clothes from the box was missing. Did she already wear them and go?! 

"Ranfa?!"

...

Unlike Yuuki and Michiyo, Ranfa was an eight year old again. She looked very happy, curious, and excited.