Pride Chapter 2: Burning passion

Natsuki Subaru just got killed by Reinhard Van Astrea once again, leading with another failed loop but this one was different than his previous loops. In the latest deaths leading to the destruction of Lugnica like he planned, Reinhard Van Astrea would always find him and kill him right on the spot. This time there was something different since there was a new threat that was clearly not in the previous loops.

"What the hell?! Why is another Natsuki Subaru here?! Could it be Capella? That bitch was hard to kill, maybe she didn't die permanently...but then it doesn't explain that knight blue killed."

"...I love you."

"Ah yes, I'm back here, in the dark dungeon

"Ah yes, I'm back here, in the dark dungeon."

"I love you. I love you."

"You can keep saying that to me, but nothing will change."

"I love you."

"Did you bring another Natsuki Subaru here, to this world?"

"...what?"

"Huh? You can actually speak?"

Subaru looked surprised by hearing the woman saying another word that isn't "I love you". He was able to move around the shadow garden for some reason and quickly went towards her in hopes of getting answers of his counter part's existence. The woman looked at Subaru with a confused facial expression, trying to process everything she heard from Subaru.

"Come on witch, you should know this! Why is there another Natsuki Subaru?!"

"What...are...you...talking...about...?"

"Wait, you don't know? Well, maybe you don't if that isn't another Natsuki Subaru...no, wait, he knew about Emilia and called himself Emilia's knight...that damn bastard!"

Subaru kicked the empty air with anger, hating how his counter part spoke so highly of himself in being Emilia's knight. This angered him for a bit until the woman all of a sudden hugged him, managing to calm the boy down.

"Man, I'm starting to act like Regulus. Well, I guess this hug is helping me, thanks."

"I love you."

"Yeah Yeah, I know. I just need to come up with a new plan to account this counter part of mine and that purple haired knight. How the hell did he even survive what blue did to him?"

Subaru crossed his arms and started to think of the many possibilities of how Julius could've been brought back to live or even survive the encounter with him and Ferris. As he was trying to figure this out, he started to feel nuisances.

"Shit...seems like I have to go back to the real world once again, crazy woman...though can I ask something?"

"I love you."

"...I'll just assume that is a yes. What if there is another Natsuki Subaru running around? Can I speak to him about the forbidden Return By Death taboo?"