Pride Chapter 4: Surrounded by flames

Natsuki Subaru's mind returned back to the moment where the fire was starting, causing him to cross his arms and analyze all the information he had just learned from the previous loop

Natsuki Subaru's mind returned back to the moment where the fire was starting, causing him to cross his arms and analyze all the information he had just learned from the previous loop. He took a moment to think before looking at both Elsa and Meili with a serious facial expression.

"Contractor, are you not satisfied with this fire?"

"No, I mean the fire is fine and it'll spread without any influence of mine but that isn't what's bothering me."

"What is bothering you?"

Subaru looked at Meili and for a moment he saw her as an innocent girl asking her big brother something only for him to remember that she is an assassin with a twisted way of looking at things. He stood silent for a couple of seconds before responding to the question by saying,

"There is another Natsuki Subaru running around, one that can ruin my plans. It would be easy to deal with him if he didn't had a knight and some demi human fighting by his side."

"Weeeeell isn't that quite the information, co-conspiratoooooor."

Subaru turned to see Roswaal approaching him with Ram walking by his side. At first the witch cultist boy was tempted to have the maid executed for her defiance in the latest loop yet he knew that this would cause trouble with the Margrave. Subaru just stared at Roswaal and Ram for a moment before looking at the fire he created. Seeing the flames spread helped calm him down, allowing him to focus on the goal that is in front of him.

'I need to deal with that knight and the demi human but I also need to deal with my counter part. I don't know if he is looping with me as well...note to self, need to know if other me is looping. Okay the objective is still be the ultimate villain for Emilia to beat. To accomplish this objectives I need to deal with Natsuki Subaru, that purple hair knight, that "Garf" guy, and avoid being killed by Reinhard...well that and piss him off cause why not.'

Knowing his objectives, he thought how everyone would make this plan effective with himself being in the shadows in the case he needs to assist.

'I can't have the maid assist Roswaal or be near the others since seeing that boy she called "Garf" might turn her against me. I need her to do something else for me but as for the others.'

Subaru turned towards the group and asked them to individually approach him while he tells them their specific roles of a new plan he came up with. Ferris joined in after Subaru was done talking to Roswaal, allowing him to tell his slave how exactly he can help. Ferris was happy to hear that his services were needed and listened in on what his part of the plan was.

"Don't worry Subaru-sama, Ferris won't fail nyow!"

"I know you won't blue. Okay everyone, head to your places!"

The group nodded and quickly split up with Ram being the only one to stay there, confused since Roswaal ordered her to stay up. As she watched the group dispatched, Subaru turned towards her and started conversation.