Greed Chapter 8: Overcome

Garfiel and Ram were both on the offensive against Emilia with Garfiel going in for close range combat while Ram kept herself away at long range. 

As the demi human boy was throwing hands with the silver haired half elf, he started to shout his frustrations with her:

"Ya may not be th'crazy ass princess I know...but ya sure a pain in th'ass anyways!"

"That's really rude, Garfiel." Emilia responded calmly as she was holding her own with all of his attacks while keeping in mind that Ram is waiting for the right moment before striking.

With this in mind, Emilia quickly jumped back just as Garfiel was about to land a right hook on her.

This distance bought her a few seconds needed in order to use an ability of hers, Ice Brand Arts: Ice Soldiers.

As Emilia made a couple of soldiers of ice with the exact spitting image of Natsuki Subaru, both Garfiel and Ram were angered by this.

Garfiel didn't hesitate to go and destroy one of them with all of his strength in one punch.

"Cocky piece of shit!" As he shouted this, imagining himself actually killing Natsuki Subaru while the head of the ice soldier was blown off.

This pleased the demi human boy for only a few seconds before he was suddenly punched in the gut.

"What th'?!" he wheezed in surprise.

Before he had a chance to think on what had happened, the ice soldier kicked the demi human boy hard enough to send him flying a few feet away while regrowing its head.

'I made these three as strong as possible to keep Garfiel busy.' Emilia thought to herself, knowing that a confrontation with Garfiel and Ram all by herself would be extremely difficult.

Especially when considering how long the two have known each other, she knows that they would be able to coordinate if she did not keep at least one of them occupied.

As she turns towards Ram's direction, the pink haired oni maid had created a condensed Fura spell to try and cut down the three ice soldiers charging towards Garfiel's direction.

Emilia quickly created an ice wall to counter Ram's attack before turning towards her once again to try and reason with her.

"Ram, please stand down. I don't want to fight you."

"You may not want to fight, Emilia-sama but I do."

As Ram said this, she closed the distance between herself and Emilia as she began to attack her in close range.

Emilia was caught off guard by this as she didn't expect Ram to be able to fight in such a way, having landed a few kicks on her.

"You have strong abilities, Emilia-sama. However, you lack proper close range experience."

As Ram managed to push Emilia back, she prepared to follow this up with a simple Fura only for Emilia to have managed to create a few icicles in the air to keep Ram distracted long enough for Emilia to recover.

As Ram countered these attacks, she turned to try and attack her opponent only to suddenly receive an open handed smack to the face.

Emilia didn't enjoy this at all, if anything she hated fighting Ram since she deeply respected the pink haired oni maid.

As the silver haired half elf was able to land one hell of a slap, she watched as Ram was sent flying onto a tree.

This was not intended since all Emilia wanted was to knock some sense into Ram, to try and get to her...not send her flying onto a tree and hurt her.