💞Mommy Tells All💞

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

It was a nice quiet evening in the Uzumaki house hold as Hinata was fixing up dinner and the two boys were off doing there own thing. "Dinner is ready!" Hinata yelled setting up the table while gently rubbing her tummy. The boys came walking in and taking a seat at the table. Hinata stood in front of them and give a soft smile. "I have something I want to say." She said with a small warming smile. The two boys slitly tilted there head and look at her confused.

They waited until she started talking again. "I'm pregnant!" She said while rubbing her tummy again. Boruto jumped up and down as soon as he heard those words come out of his mothers mouth. "I'm going to be a brother!" He yelled jumping up and down everywhere. Naruto sat in complete shock and stared at Hinata. "Are you mad?" She asked looking a bit disappointed. "Mad? I'm so happy!" Naruto yelled and got up and hugged his wife.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

"Mama? When are you going to tell dad?" Sarada asked looking up at her mom who was staring off into space. "I will tell him when he gets here Sarada calm down ok?" Sakura said giggling slightly at her daughter's behavior. "Tell me what?" A voice said walking through the door. "Oh your home a bit early," Sakura said holding Sarada's hand and walking over to Sasuke.

He looked at them confused. Sakura giggled slightly and put a hand on her stomach. "I'm pregnant, surprise!" Sakura said smiling softly and Sarada jumped up and down excited. Sakura looked at her husband who was leveled at Sakura's tummy, whispering to the baby. Sakura took that as a 'he was happy'.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Shikamaru got off of work a little bit later today and felt bad but of course he had his normal bored, lazy look on his face. Once he walked through that door to tell Temari sorry he was late he felt someone jump into his arm as he caught them. He looked and saw Temari right in his arms as he almost fell backwards. "What a drag." He whispered to himself. He saw Shikadai in front of him.

"What's the meaning in all this?" He said trying to walk inside the door. "I'm pregnant!" Temari said excited, Shikamaru looked at her wide eyed but within seconds he softened them again. He sighed "This is going to be a drag but I guess I'll let it pass." He smiled softly.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Sai was in the backyard painting with Inojin buy his side as Ino came out of the house excited. "Sai, Inojin! I'm pregnant!!!" She yelled as Sai got up Ino jumped into his arms and Sai caught her and hugged her tightly. "I'm going to be a brother! No way!" Inojin yelled excitedly "I'm going to be a dad." Sai said calmly on the outside but on the inside he was so happy.

📚Kakashi and ???📚

As Kakashi walked through his door he found his wife on the couch sitting up and her elbows were resting on her knees and her head was resting in her hands. Kakashi walked up to her and put a hand in her shoulder. "What's wrong love?" He asked looking at her waiting for an answer. "I'm-I'm pregnant..." She said sounding disappointed. "Isn't that a good thing?" Kakashi said as his eyes sparkled when she said that.

"No. I'm not ready to handle a kid. I don't want one." She said getting angry. "Wh-what?" Kakashi asked, worried. "You can have the baby, after I give birth to it I'm leaving." And with that she walked out of the house leaving Kakashi speechless with tears running down his face.

🥺Iruka and ???🥺

The h/c haired woman was pacing around the front room, her breath shortened, and her eyebrows furrowed. She was mumbling to herself on how she was going to tell Iruka, her fiancé, that she was pregnant!? I mean they talked about it but they didn't plan on it for another couple of years. I mean what if the baby inherits some of her flaws or one of her worst Justus? Like not making her bed, or eating ramen all the time? Or what if the baby inherits one thing the h/c haired woman will never forgive herself for?

The e/c eyed woman became anxious as she heard the door open. "I'm home!" The brown haired male walked through the door, a smile plastered on his face. The e/c eyed woman smiled, trying to calm her breathing. Iruka took notice and his smile slightly droppped. "What's wrong?" He asked, walking over to her. "I'm pregnant.." She whispered. "What?" He asked again. "IM PREGNANT!" She shouted, she quickly covered her mouth and her tears started running down her face. "I don't think I'm ready for a baby." The woman replied, holding her stomach. Iruka stared in disbelief yet happiness. Then it hit him. "Wait- what are you saying?" He asked, his smile dropped completely.

"I'm saying I can't do this. I need you to take care of the baby." Iruka's heart was broken in two. Hot tears swelled in his eyes but he just nodded. Knowing if he said one word he would start crying.