🙅‍♀️Teams🙅‍♀️

All the kids already graduated.
Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Today was the day Y/n and Himawari where getting put into teams. Y/n was hoping to get out on a team with her friends or her sister. Himawari was hoping the same. The two where the last to get in there class. "You two are late. Reason?" Shino asked. Hima stuttered because she was nervous. "W-well w-we w-where late b-because-" Y/n smacked a had over her older twin sisters mouth. "Sorry we where late, a black cat crossed are path so we had to take the longer way here." Y/n smiled, she heard this excuses from Kakashi a couple of times and decided to try it. Shino heard this excuse a couple of times. He rolled his eyes. "Go sit down you two." The Twins nodded and sat down. Y/n sat between Haru and Kana as usual. "Nice save Y/n." Kana said sarcastically. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Shut up." Haru laughed and Y/n became a blushing mess. Kana gave a small smirk.

"I will be announcing your teams." Everyone's attention went to there Sensei. "-and Team 7 is, Haru Mitsuki, Kana Kazumi, and Y/n Uzumaki." Haru smiled, Kana silently cheered and Y/n jumped up out of her seat and pumped her fist in the air. "Hell ya!" Y/n cheered. "Y/n please sit down." Shino sighed, Y/n nodded her head and rubbed the back of her neck. "Team 8-"

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n was on her way to school, her hands shoved in her pockets. She wasn't looking forward to be in teams. Her goal for live was to simply stay away from people and become the strongest ninja alive. Y/n never was really a people person. Y/n walked through the door and everyone's eyes went to her. The boys had hearts in there eyes and all the girls where glaring, except Sora and Kage. Y/n sighed and went to her seat. Her seat was between Sora and Kage, which was ok. "Hi Y/n! Can we be friends now?" Sora asked as she looked at Y/n, "Hn" Y/n looked forwards and didn't say anything. "Hi class, today I will be annoying teams." Everyone fell silent.

"-Ok, now team 9, Sora Kiyoko, Kage Ayame, and Y/n Uchiha." Shino said, looking at his clip board. "Oh! Y/n we are on the same team!" Sora smiled, Y/n kept her fingers laced together and looked forwards. "Hn, Just don't get in my way, losers." Y/n blankly said. "WHO YOU CALLING A LOSER?" Sora snapped. Y/n was surprised inside but didn't show it. "Whatever dobe." Y/n said. Sora was fuming and Kage smirked slightly.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was slowly walking to the academy with her hands behind her head. When Y/n finally got to her class she sat down in her usual seat. "Now that everyone is here, I will be announcing teams." After he told them most of the teams is was the next team. "-And Team 10, is Hana Saki, Karma Koto, and Y/n Nara." Kana was cheering and Y/n was smirking. She realized this boy on her team, Karma. He has black hair and has light purple eyes. "What a drag." Y/n said closing her eyes with her hands behind her head. Hana rolled her eyes and Karma just looked at Y/n.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

"I'm leaving!" Y/n yelled to her mom. "Ok! Be safe!" Y/n rolled her eyes. "Ya, Ya." Y/n walked out the door to see Kazz up ahead. "Hey! Kazz!!!" Y/n yelled running up to him. He didn't say anything just kept walking. "Oh! Oh! We are going to be out in teams today! Who do you want to be in your team." Kazz didn't say anything, Y/n got irritated and smacked the back of his head. "Hey! What the hell?" He yelled. "Well you where not listening." Y/n pouted, looking away.

Once they arrived they sat down. "Ok now teams-" Shino said, looking at his clipboard. "Team 6- Kazz Jurou, Hairi Kira, and Y/n Yamanaka." Y/n smiled, and the other two didn't really care. Hairi has long pink hair with pink/purple eyes. They all smiled slightly.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was walking to the academy with her best friend. As they reached the class they sat down in there usual spots. "I will be announcing teams-" After he got to a certain team. "Team 7- Mikasa Ackerman, Misa Miyu and Y/n Hatake." Y/n just sat there bored and so did Mikasa. Misa has brown hair with red eyes. At the end of the day Mikasa and Y/n hung out.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was honestly dreading finding out teams. What if they find out she's a Uchiha? She walked into the door and all eyes went to her. "What?" She snapped slightly. "Just go sit down Y/n." Shino sighed. Y/n sat down next to Toki and another kid. "Alright- And Team 7, Toki Sato, Miki Nao, and Y/n Uch- I'm mean Umino. Sorry." Shino apologized. 'That's it I'm see  in my Sasuke-San after this!' Y/n mentally yelled.

I got kinda lazy at the end, but here ya go. I also have a life now. So, ya. My mom is going through a hard time, This week my mom lost someone very close to her so I have been trying to help her, cheer has been taking up a lot of my time. So I will be posting less. Love you lots ❤️