One Shot-11: A Dark Secret

📚Kakashi📚
16 Years old (or 17 I can't remember)
Hope you enjoy!

It was morning and Y/n needed to head to the Hokage as soon as possible. She gets up to do her normal routine and she was about to run out the door.

"Hey kid. Where are you going?" Kakashi asked, looking at his daughter.

"Dad, I'm 16 calm down. I'm hanging out with some friends." Y/n said, slowly reaching for the door handle.

"Hm, ok. I love you." Kakashi said, grabbing his book.

"Mhm, love you." Y/n said,  walking out the door. One she closed it she took off running. After running she was soon joined by the one and only Mikasa.

"Where are you off to?" She asked, looking at the girl.

"Hokage." She answered blankly.

"Well I'm joining you." Y/n sighed, and nodded.

"Not like I can stop you." Y/n said, jumping faster.

"But we really have to go. So come on." Y/n said picking up the speed. The black haired girl nodded and the two jumped faster.

♡♡♡

"Lord Seventh!" Y/n shouted, busting the door open. She found Naruto sleeping, resting his head on his desk. She looked over to see a purple haired girl and a blond haired boy.

"Y/n!" The girl yelled.

"Hello Himawari. Hello Boruto. Can I wake up your dad?" Boruto eyed the girl but nodded.

"You know, I remember you when you said your first word-" Y/n interrupted him.

"That was 16 years ago, let it go." Y/n said, walking up to Narutos desk. She cleared her throat and he jumped out of his seat.

"O-oh! Y/n! What are you doing here?" He looked at the girl and he saw the worried expression on her face.

"I'm sorry to wake you up Lord Seventh but may I speak to you in private?" Naruto nodded and they headed somewhere more private. They went outside and next to a river.

"Lord Seventh, I'm sorry to be so personal but you have the nine tails in you correct?" Y/n asked, Naruto became serious and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know my mom?" The question shocked Naruto.

"I mean Lord Seventh, think about, you where my dads student, you must know a little bit about her. And I'm asking why you have the nine tails in you because, I was told not to long ago my eyes turned purple. When I was mad." Y/n explained and Narutos eyes widened more and more with each word.

"Wait- Kakashi hasn't told you anything about your mom? Your eyes glowed purple? And when you where mad?" He asked, the girl nodded. Naruto sighed.

"I think you should ask your dad about your mom and I will keep a close eye on you because I want to see how you act and if happens again." Y/n nodded and bowed.

"Thank you Lord Seventh." Naruto sweat dropped but nodded.

♡♡♡

Y/n ran home, and burst the door open.

"Dad?" Y/n asked looking around the house.