One Shot-7: The Promise

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐
14 years old

Edited

Y/n was walking with Kazz down the streets of the village. It was night time the stars where out and the moon was shining.

"You realize are parents going to murder us for staying out late. I mean we are only 14." Y/n said, her hands behind her head.

"Stop worrying! We will be fine." Kazz said, while rolling his eyes. Y/n sighed. She closed her eyes and remembered an older promise her and Kazz made years ago.

Flash Back

"Kazz! We should make a promise!" Four year old Y/n said running up to her best friend.

"What is it brat?" Kazz looked at Y/n.

"Oi! Don't call be that." Y/n pouted. Kazz sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What is it?" Y/n smirked.

"We have to promise when we get old enough we have to get married and always be by each other's side." Y/n said pumping her fist in the air.

Kazz smirked.

"I bet you will carry my-" Kazz got punched.

"EW! DONT FINISH THAT SENTENCE! IM NOT GOING TO HAVE KIDS, YOU NASTY!" Y/n yelled. Kazz laughed.

"We will see about that." Y/n started play gagging.

"Ew, ew, ew." Y/n walked away still 'gagging'.

"What a baby." Kazz said to himself.

Three years later

Kazz ran up to Y/n and tackled her.

"Y/n!" Kazz was on top of Y/n.

"Do you mind?" She asked trying to get Kazz off of her.

"No." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Of course you don't. Anyways, what do you want, ugly?" Y/n play glaring at him.

"Remember are promise three years ago today?" Y/n nodded her head, she gave up trying to get up so she just layed there under Kazz.

"Yes, why?" Y/n raised and eyebrow, looking at Kazz

"You are still going to keep it, right....darling~" Y/n slightly blushed at how he said darling but she rolled her eyes.

"You dobe, get off of me. Yes, I will keep it but only if you get off of me. You ugly." Y/n tried to push him off again but he just stayed there.

"No, I like this position. I might stay here." Kazz teased. Y/n sighed and set her head down. They where on the side of the street just laying there. Kazz began to twist a piece of Y/n's blond hair around his finger.

"You are such a dweeb, you know that right?" Y/n said, closing her eyes.

"Yes, but I'm YOUR dweeb." Y/n blushed a bright red while Kazz smirked.

"You ugly! Get off!" Y/n snapped, pushing Kazz off. She managed to get him off and scrambled to her feet and ran. Kazz started laughing while a light pink blush went to his face.

End of flash Back

Y/n giggled at the memories of her and him. Kazz looked over and raised his eyebrow.

"What?" He asked. Y/n sighed happily and opened her eyes.

"Jeez nosy much?" Y/n snapped.

"Anyways I was just thinking." Y/n continued walking but Kazz grabbed her wrist.

"What where you thinking about?" Kazz asked.

"Nothing, ugly." Y/n tried getting away but Kazz held her wrist tighter.

"Ow! Let go!" Y/n yelled, struggling to get out of Kazz's grip.

"Not until you tell me." Y/n knew if she told him he would pin her down and start play flirting with her, and right now she wasn't in the mood.

"Nothing." She yanked her wrist away and walked away. Kazz ran up to her and hit the back of her head.

"Oi! The hell?!" Y/n turned around and looked furious.

"Why won't you tell me?" Y/n sighed. She was going to run. She smiled at Kazz and he waited but then she took off running.

"The hell Y/n! Why won't you tell me?!" Kazz ran off chasing Y/n.

"Get back here Y/n!" Kazz yelled. Y/n looked back and tripped.

'Shit' Y/n thought trying to get to her feet but her leg got stuck.

'No, no, no! Damn it!' Y/n dramatically fell backwards.

'Heh. Got her' Kazz thought running faster. Y/n shot up and punched the tree and Y/n could move again.

She got up and climbed a nearby tree. She was running along a branch but a squirrel appeared and Y/n got scared.

"Ahh!" Y/n slipped and started falling.

'Just my day.' Y/n was about to hit the ground and someone caught her.

"Can you please tell me?" Y/n sighed and got out of his arms.

"I'm sorry Kazz." Y/n said looking guilty.

"Your sorry? For wha-" Kazz looked confused

"Ninja Art! Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Y/n yelled, making the hand sign. Y/n fell and hit her head on a rock. Y/n was now in Kazz's body.

"Oh shit! My head!" Y/n sighed. She started running and once she was far enough away she released it. Y/n went back to her body and she had a massive headache.

"Ow." She was bleeding.

"Damn it!" Y/n yelled, standing up. She walked home and opened the door.

"I'm home!" Y/n yelled, her older brother and his friend, Boruto came in. They both looked shocked.

"Sis! What happened?!" Inojin yelled running up to his younger sister.

"Shut up! Mom Will here you. Anyways, Kazz was chasing me because I wouldn't tell him what I was laughing at then I used mind transfer jutsu and my body fell and my head hit a rock. So ya, that's my life story." At that moment someone knocked.

"THIS KID NEVER STOPS!" Y/n yelled stomping to the door.

"Your sister is loud." Boruto whispered to Inojin. He nodded

"Kazz....what do you want?" Kazz looked mad, upset, and furious.

"The hell Y/n I ju-" Y/n slammed the door in his face.

"Y/N M/N YAMANAKA! WE DO NOT SLAME DOORS IN THIS HOUSE!" Ino yelled. Y/n sighed frustrated.

"OK, CALM DOWN!" Ino came stomping into the living room. She stopped when she saw Y/n's head bleeding.

"Hunny, what happened?" Y/n stopped.

"I'm going to go hang out with Kazz, bye!" At that Y/n ran out the door, grabbing Kazz's wrist and running.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" Ino yelled out the door. Y/ n ran faster, when they came to a stop Kazz crossed his arms.

"Ok I will tell you. I was laughing at a memory, are promise." Kazz slapped the back of Y/n's head.

"Ow!"

"Don't scare me like that again!" Kazz yelled crossing his arms.

Y/n rolled her eyes and went up to Kazz and laid her head on his shoulder.

"My head hurts." Kazz picked her up bridal style and took her mom.

After she explained to her mom, Ino took care of her and everyone lived happily.

I got lazy. I'm always lazy. Love you guys ❤️