🤍Cute/Funny Moments With Team🤍

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Team 7 was hanging out. Y/n, Haru, Kana, and Aoi (There Sensei.) where outside. The sun was rising and being Narutos kid, Y/n had much energy. "Oh! Or, or, we could get ramen! We could try all the ramen and then chose which one was the best! Then we could eat all of them again and then we could go to a different ramen sho-" Y/n got cut off from her rambling. "Y/n! We are not eating ramen!" Kana shouted, making Y/n sulk.

"Awww. Fine!" Y/n pouted, everyone laughed. Y/n looked at Kana then Haru, she had a sudden urge to huge them both. Y/n squealed and ran up to Haru and hugged him as Kana come from the front as they hugged him, trapping him. He was facing sideways in the hug as Kana was hugging him from the front and Y/n was hugging him from the back as Y/n and Kana also reached for each other without letting Haru go.

"Guys your squishing me!" Haru yelled. "Oh! I know!! We're Gonna hang out today and get ramen!" Y/n smiled, looking at Haru. "Can we eat something else-" Kana got cut off. "I guess ramen is fine today Y/n." Haru softly smiled. Y/n let out an excited squeal. Aoi smiled at the view of her team getting along perfectly fine. Yes they where trouble but she absolutely loved her team. She got attached to them. Y/n looked over at her Sensei. "Come on Aoi Sensei! Join us for the hug and ramen!" Aoi smiled and joined the hug. 'You guys are really growing on me'

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n gets her temper from her dad, and currently Y/n and Kage where arguing over something. "I'm going to beat you!" Kage yelled, pointing his finger at the pink and black haired girl. Y/n snarled and looked away. "How about we calm down?" Sora sweetly smiled. "How about Y/n just gives up and goes back to being a nobody?!" Kage yelled. At that second Y/n
was furious. She snapped her head and tackled Kage to the ground. "Y-Y/n! Get off of Kage!" Sora yelled.

Before the two could go any further there Sensei, Riku, showed up. He had Y/n hang upside down down by her ankle while Kage was in Riku's arm. Riku had his arm around Kage by the stomach while they still tried to his each other. Riku sighed, and Sora face palmed.

"Riku-" Naruto, The Seventh Hokage came over to see the unique and different team. It reminded him of his team. "Ah, yes, as you see......everything is totally fine. No problem here." Riku said calmly, still holding the fighting kids. "Usuratonkachi! Stop hitting my face!" Y/n snapped. "Well! Stop hitting my face!" Kage yelled back. Sora sighed. Naruto smiled softly at the memory of his team.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

It was late at night, Y/n's team just got done with a mission and they where walking through a forest. Y/n had used a whole bunch of chakra during the mission so she was tired along with her team. They where walking until Hana, Karma, and Honoka noticed Y/n shaking and wobbling, trying to stay up. "Honoka Sensei, I think Y/n is going to pass out any second." Hana whispered. Honoka nodded. "Y/n? We could take a break?" It was silent, but Y/n nodded. While Honoka was sitting on the ground resting her back against the tree, reading a book, Y/n came over and sat down and leaned her head on her Sensei's shoulder.

She quickly passed out and Hana and Karma came over. Hana sat down next to Y/n, crossed her arms and Hana leaned her head on the dirty blonds shoulder, falling into a deep sleep. All who was left was Karma. "You know they don't bite? There your team, so there basically your family so you better start feeling more comfortable around them. You guys are going to have to be there for each other not only physically but also emotionally. I'm not making them be nice there doing it by choice. So come sit down." Honoka said, still reading her book.

Karma thought but sat down and leaned up against Hana before he knew it he was passed out. Honoka looked over to see her three students sleeping, she smiled, put her book away, and put her head on top of Y/n's and soon fell asleep.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

The team got done with some harsh training and Y/n
laid down on the grass. She closed her eyes and tried steadying her breathing. Kazz came over and layed down on the grass along with Hairi. Before Y/n knew it the three passed out.

Sou (there Sensei) went to see how his team was doing but he couldn't find them. He looked over and saw three kids sleeping. Kazz was laying on his back, his hands behind his head, and a leg bent, Y/n had her head on his stomach, gently holding onto his shirt, and Hairi was laying a little further down but she was holding onto the edge of Y/n's pants and was holding onto the half way wrapped bandage around Kazz's ankle. There was Kunias and shuriken surrounding them.

A kunia was facing into the ground by Kazz foot, another by his leg, two shuriken by Kazz's side and two laying down by his foot, a kunia laying down by Y/n's arm, another pointing into the ground by her leg, Y/n had a shuriken in her hand and one laying down right by her hand, Hairi had a kunia pointing into the ground by her arm and one next to her leg. Sou smiled at the cuddled team. 'Dang kids'

📚Kakashi📚

It was a long day and Y/n's team was laying down on the grass. Saya was laying down looking at the clouds. "Saya Sensei?" Saya hummed in response. Y/n crawled over to her Sensei and laid her head on her stomach. Misa laid her head on Saya's arm and Mikasa layed on Saya's leg. "Much better, thank you." Y/n whispered, Saya smiled.

Saya loved her team. Her team was strong, wise, confident, yet loving, kind, caring, and so sweet. Saya looked back up at the clouds and sighed, happily. She couldn't ask for a better team

🥺Iruka🥺

"Takeo-Sensei!" Y/n shouted, while her other two teammates followed behind her. "What is it Y/n?" He asked, looking at the girl. "We should all go watch a scary movie at your place!" Y/n smiled, there Sensei shrugged and smiled. "Sure why not?" He smiled, they all went over, got in there comfortable clothes.

Takeo sat on the ground, crossing his legs and turned on the tv. Everyone else sat down and at the beginning there was a jump scare, scarring everyone but Takeo.

Not long into the movie Y/n ended up on his shoulders covering her eyes even though she's 15, Toki was cuddling his arm, hanging on for dear life and Miki just looked traumatized, shaking badly. Takeo wasn't even fazed, he just kept watching while the other three kept screaming at every little thing.

"Turn it off!"