🌙First Night🌙

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

It was a peaceful evening in the Uzumaki household. Everyone was peacefully sleeping except the one and only Naruto. Y/n hasn't made a sound and this made him worried because Boruto cried nonstop when they brought him home. So Naruto quietly got out of bed and went to the twins room. As he was walking down the hall he heard a soft cry. Once he got into the room he saw his little Y/n crying softly. Naruto gently picked her up and sat down in the rocking chair they had in the corner of the room.

He sat down and grabbed a pink blanket and rapped Y/n in it and put Y/n's head on his chest and rocked back and fourth while he was humming gently. This made Y/n go silent and fall fast asleep. Hinata noticed her husband was no longer by her side so she rushed to the twins room to find her lovely husband and one of her beautiful daughters sleeping peacefully. Naruto had his head back while he was snoring and Y/n had her mouth open, drooling while hearing little snores coming from her. "Oh Y/n you are sure a lot like your father." Hinata giggled but smiled at the sight in front of her.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

It was a nice evening, an evening that Sasuke had off but he couldn't sleep, it was way to quiet for a 3 week old baby to be quiet. He turned around on the bed to find an empty spot were Sakura was originally laying. Sasuke was now freaking out, he jumped out of bed and saw a light coming from the youngest child's bedroom.

He rushed in seeing the most adorable view. Sakura was sitting on the floor against the crib while small Y/n's head was resting on her chest and Sarada's head was laying in Sakura's lap. They were all sound asleep snuggling with each other. Sasuke smiled at the view and grabbed a purple blanket and put it over them. Sasuke then went back to the room and fell asleep.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

On a peaceful Friday afternoon everyone was asleep except the Nara family. Shikadai came into his mom and dads room. More tired then ever, he leaned on their door frame. "Mom, Y/n's crying.....again." He said, yawning almost falling asleep right there. Temari sighed and got up grabbed her daughters already made bottle and went to Y/n's room to find her crying. Temari picked her up and sat down on the ground with her back leaning up against the crib.

She fed her only daughter while slowly falling asleep. When she heard a creak on the floor she opened her eyes to see her husband standing there. "She's so troublesome already." He sighed, yawning and sitting down on the floor next to Temari. Shikamaru leaned his head back against the crib and fell asleep while the baby was asleep, Temari laid her head down on Shikamaru's shoulder and fell fast asleep. After a little Shikadai came in to find this view, he yawned and grabbed a blanket and put it over them. He walked back to his parents room and fell fast asleep on there bed.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

On a stormy night Ino heard Y/n crying. So with that she got up and walked to her daughters room. Ino picked her daughter up and swaddled her humming lightly. As she almost fell asleep the sound of thunder came from outside which startled the baby. She started crying even harder which made Ino want to cry herself.

Sai walked through the door to see Y/n crying and Ino about to cry as well. "Give me Y/n and you can go to sleep." He said taking Y/n out of her arms. Ino didn't ask any questions she just nodded and went back to bed. Sai walked back and forth until she finally fell asleep. He gently placed her back into her crib and went off to bed.

📚Kakashi📚

It was quiet, a little to quiet for Kakashi. He was getting nervous about why his daughter hasn't cried at all yet tonight. He got out of bed and went to his daughters bedroom. When he got there he saw small Y/n cuddled up with Pakkun. She was cuddled so close she was drooling all over him. Pakkun didn't mind, in fact he cuddled back. It was a cute sight so Kakashi didn't bother. He went back to bed and slept peacefully that night.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was none stop crying that night. Iruka sighed and got out of bed and made his way to the girls bedroom. He opened the door to find the crying louder and walked over and picked her up. She suddenly stopped crying. He smiled tiredly, walking around a bit. She slowly closed her multi colored eyes and fell asleep Iruka sighed and carried her to his bed. He put a bunch of blankets and pillows at the edge of the bed and laid down. He put the small girl between him and his pillows and blankets. Once he heard soft snores and he smiled and closed his eyes. That night they ended up cuddling and they both slept peacefully.