Part 1: Parents Notice There Old Clothes

I did just Naruto in this one because this one is longer so I will do the others in part 2

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n was walking to see her dad at the Hokage tower after she put on Narutos old clothes. As she reached the door she knocked. She also heard Shikamaru, that's lazy butt. "Come in." Naruto said. Y/n walked in with her hands behind her head. "Hey dad" The older men turned to look at her. When they saw her both there eyes went a bit wide. "Y/n? What are you wearing?" Naruto asked. "Well, I was totally not snooping, and I saw this, I thought it was cool so I put it on and loved it, ya know. So I was wondering if I could keep it? This is comfortable! Dattebane!" Y/n smiled. Naruto and Shikamaru looked at her. Shikamaru smiled slightly. "Uhh..sure why not?" Naruto said looking back down at his paper work. Y/n's smile quickly faded. Shikamaru saw and looked a bit sad.

"O-ok dad, t-thank you..." Y/n said looking away trying to smile and not cry. She was upset that her dad didn't pay attention. Naruto looked up. "Something wrong?" Naruto asked. 'H-he stopped calling me noddle....." Y/n thought tears in her eyes. "O-oh no. H-heh. Sorry, Um. I will see you later dad." Y/n said smiling while tears ran down her cheeks. Narutos eyes went wide. Y/n ran out the door and Shikamaru slightly glared. Naruto looked over and was confused. "What? Did I do something?" Naruto asked. "In fact you did." Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Naruto, did you see Y/n?" Shikamaru asked. "Ya" "Ok, what was she wearing?" Shikamaru crossed his arms.

"The thing she always wears." Naruto answered. "Naruto! You won't even pay attention to what she's wearing! She was wearing your old clothes when you where 13! You asked her and she answered but you didn't care. She wants attention, Naruto. Your not paying attention to her. She loves you but you didn't care. She even kept that smile on her face for YOU. Because she knows how stressed you are. She didn't want you to notice." Shikamaru said. Naruto realized and sighed.

Y/n was running down the streets and bumped into someone. "I am s-sorry-" She looked up and saw Haru and Kana. "Y/n? What's wrong, what happened?" Haru asked. They leaned down and Y/n jumped into Haru's arms and stared bawling. Kana rubbed her back and Haru stroked her red hair. "Shhh, it's ok." Kana said trying to calm her down. Everyone started crowding around them, asking if she was ok. Naruto and Shikamaru ran out and saw a huge crowd.

Hinata, Boruto, and Hima where getting groceries when they saw a small crowd. They walked over to see three kids on the ground. They saw Y/n crying on Haru and Kana comforting her. Hinata walked up to her and got on her knees. "Y/n? Hunny. Come here." Y/n opened her eyes and saw her mom. "Mom! I-I." Y/n ran to her mom and continued crying. Haru and Kana stood up, they blocked Y/n. "Get out of here! This isn't a show!" Kana yelled.

People started to scatter. Once everyone was gone beside her family and friends they turned around and there gaze went soft again. "Y/n? What happened?" Boruto asked. 'If Boruto found out he would be mad at dad, dad is already stressed enough. He doesn't need anymore stress.' Y/n thought calming down. "Y/n I'm sor-" Y/n cut Naruto off. "Sorry, I'm being over dramatic. I tripped and hit my knee. Sorry." Y/n tried her hardest to smile.

Narutos POV

"Y/n I'm sor-" She cut me off. "Sorry, I'm being over dramatic. I tipped and hit my knee. Sorry." She said trying her best to smile, but I knew it was fake. She was trying to cover for me. What a sweet child I have, and I won't even pay attention to her. "Y/n? Is that dads old jacket and pants?" Hinata asked. Y/n stood up. "You bet! You like it? I love it! Look how good it goes with the necklace. Dattebane!" Y/n said pulling the necklace out of her shirt, trying her best to hide the fact that something is wrong. Y/n did her famous smile and Hinata looked at her. She reminds me of me. She looks like a mini me except for her red hair. Hinata smiled softly. She turned to look at her friends.

"I'm ok guys! Don't worry about me! Dattebane!" She smiled. Her friends look at each other worried. "Ok, we will see you later." The boy waved walking away with the girl. "Uh, you guys can I talk to her for a minute?" They all nodded and left. Shikamaru stayed. She looked at me ready to cry again. I got on one knee and looked at her. "Y/n, it's not good to keep your feelings in. You know that." I said looking at her concerned. "What are you talking about? I'm ok! Ya know!" Y/n tried to smile. "Come here." I said holding my arms out. She walked over and hugged me, right when she did she fell to her knees and started crying. Am I that bad of a dad?

Shikamaru POV

Naruto held out his arms for the red head. Once she hugged him she fell to her knees. 'Poor girl' I thought.

Y/n's POV

I was on my knees crying. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you." Dad said. He started crying. "Why did you lie? And said you tripped?" Dad asked looking at me. I calmed down. "I knew Boruto would be mad at you. He wouldn't forgive you for a long time. I know you have been stressed and I didn't want to put anymore stress on you, so I lied." I said looking at his blue eyes.

He sighed. "Am I that bad of a dad?" Dad asked. I stared at him in disbelief. "Dad! You are the best dad I could ask for! Yes, your super busy, Yes, your tired, Yes, your stressed, but you will always be a great dad. I just wish you could spend more time with me, that's all." I mumbled the last part. Dad turned to Shikamaru. Shikamaru looked at the list. "I could cancel everything for you today, so you could spend it with your family." Shikamaru said smiling at me.

I was so excited. "Yes!" I smiled jumping on dad. Dad laughed. "So, do you like how I look in your clothes?" I backed away and posed. Dad laughed again. "Yes, you look very beautiful." He smiled at me. Mom and my siblings came over. I walked over to them and smiled. Mom and dad where talking. "You ok sis?" Boruto asked. "Ya, are you?" Hima asked. "Yep! Oh Boruto, go easy on dad, will ya?" He rolled his eyes. "Boruto....you don't know what's going on with his life outside of are family. I get it your upset, but please, try to forgive him? For me?" I asked. "Fine." Boruto said looking away. "Yay!" I smiled, hugging my siblings.