🚼Crawling 🚼

Your 5 months old now

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Today was just a day to relax, Naruto was at work and Boruto was playing with the twins. Himawari started crawling about a day or two ago so Hinata was a little worried about Y/n. Boruto has been trying to get Y/n to crawl, she's just super stubborn. Later that night Naruto finally came home and Y/n was excited to see him. She thought of an idea to get there so she got on her hands and knees and slowly started to move.

"Mom, dad, look! She's crawling!!" Boruto yelled and the two parents looked over and she was crawling, she fell on her face a couple times but got back up and kept going. After she made it to Naruto he picked her up a kissed her forehead. "Look at you! Your crawling already!" He said happily Hinata smiled, a wave of relief washed over her.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

The three lady's were outside and Sakura was chasing Sarada for fun and Y/n wanted to join but she couldn't move. So she thought of an idea, she got on her hands and knees and started moving. Sakura and Sarada stopped what they were doing and cheered her on. Once Y/n made it over to them Sakura picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Ahh! You did it! You crawled Y/n!" Sakura and Sarada said at the same time.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

(Do they even have TVs?)
Shikamaru and Shikadai are playing shogi while Temari and Y/n we're watching tv, Y/n was on her tummy kicking the air. "Can you turn the tv down?" Shikamaru said from another room. Y/n wanted to see what her dad and brother was doing so she got on her hands and knees and slowly started to move. Temari jumped in front of her but Y/n went right through her legs. Once she made it to the room she crawled faster and knocked the shogi bored over. "Y/n!" The two males yelled. The two females started laughing.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

The family was outside and Ino was watering her flowers as the two males were painting. Y/n was looking around and saw a really pretty blue flower. She didn't know how to get it though so she got on her hands and knees and started crawling fast to get the flower but right before she got it in her grip she was being picked up. "Not so fast. You can't have my flowers sorry hunny" Ino said laughing slightly. "But I'm proud of you for learning to crawl." She said giving Y/n a kiss on her forehead.

📚Kakashi📚

Kakashi fell asleep reading his book and Y/n was wondering what it was but she didn't know how to get there so she thought of an idea. She got on her hands and knees and started crawling. Once she got to her dad she grabbed the book and sat down and looked at it. "I'm pretty sure your to young to be reading those, young lady." He said taking the book from her and picking her up. He laid down and he put her head on his chest and before you knew it they were both passed out.

🥺Iruka🥺

Iruka was getting slightly worried that his daughter hasn't started crawling yet. He sat on the ground and tried to get her to move but she didn't budge. She stared at him like she was confused so Iruka went next to her and showed her. Her eyes brightened as she tried to copy his moves. She fell a couple of times but got right back up and tried again. She slowly started to get it, piece by piece. Iruka smiled and picked her up. He held up his hand and Y/n took her small one and put her hand up to his. "Good job!" He smiled, and so did Y/n.