😢You Get Hurt (Minor) 😢

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Boruto and Y/n where roughhousing for fun even though Hinata told them many times not to they still did. Boruto went to punch Y/n in the face but thought she was going to doge it but she didn't have enough time. Boruto punched her in her eye giving her a black eye. "Ow! Boruto! My eye! What is wrong with you!!" Y/n yelled. Boruto followed her. "I thought you where going to dodge it!" He yelled. "Mom! Boruto punched my eye!" Y/n yelled running to her mom. "I told you two not to roughhouse. Come here" Hinata picked up Y/n and set her on the counter and gave her an ice pack. "Sorry mom." The two said. Hinata smiled. "It's ok, just don't do it again." They nodded.

____________
_______
___
_

Naruto walked through the door when he saw a red head run to him. "Dad!" Y/n yelled running up to him. He picked her up and looked at her eye. "Noodle! What happened!?" Naruto asked worried. "Don't worry dad! Me and Boruto where roughhousing and he punched my eye." Y/n explained. "Oh goodness. You two." Naruto sighed.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n was running around with Bacon, her pet fox. Y/n only acted like this around Bacon, when she is around others she's quiet and distant. As they where running around Bacon ran in front of Y/n and she tripped. "Ow, Bacon! That hurt." Bacon came up to Y/n's knee that was bruised and he licked it. "It's ok, it was an accident." Y/n smiled. Sasuke came in and saw Y/n on the ground. "Y/n what are you doing on the ground?" Y/n looked up. "Nothing, I'm fine." Y/n said looking at her knee. She slowly got up but flinched at the pain. She stood up all the way and started to limp away. "Are you ok?" Sasuke asked before she got far. "Hn" Y/n said walking away.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was playing shogi with her brother and so far Shikadai was winning. It was Y/n's turn and Y/n put her finger tips together and made an O shape. She closed her eyes and was focusing. After a couple minutes she opened her eyes and went to grab the piece but cut her finger. "Ow" She mumbled. "What a drag." She finished. "You ok?" Shikadai asked. Y/n nodded and the two continued there game.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was carefully cutting roses with her mom. Sense they had thorns she accidentally grabbed one but touched a thorn. "Ow!" Y/n wined as her finger started bleeding a bit. Ino ran over to Y/n. "Flower, are you ok?" Y/n nodded. "Ok, just wanted to make sure." Ino said, kissing the top of Y/n's head.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was giving her dog, River, a piece of bacon. River snatched it and bit her finger. Y/n flinched. "Ow." Kakashi walked in. "Are you ok, Y/n?" She nodded. "Ya, just a small bite. I'm ok." Y/n smiled. Kakashi nodded. "Ok, just making sure." He smiled, going back to reading his book.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was walking on a wood plank for fun, using her imagination when she placed her foot in the wrong place and fell. She had cut her leg and got a small splinter in her finger. She sucked back her tears and walked her way back to her house, she opened the door the reveal Iruka standing at the door with a firm look with his hands on his hips. His look softened when he saw her. "Y/n are you okay?" Y/n nodded wiping away her tears. "Let me go get a band aid." Iruka smiled placing her on the counter.