😦Found There Parents Old Clothes😦

You are now 13. I know huge skip but that's ok 👍

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n was looking in her dads office and saw an orange, blue, and white jacket with pants. She got it off the hook and took off her other clothes and put her dads old clothes on. She saw a mirror she admired herself in it. "Wow, I sure do look pretty....this is now mine, Believe it!" Y/n said, talking to herself.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n was looking around in her dads room. She saw a picture of him when he was younger and Y/n loved his old outfit. She wanted it. Finally she saw a blue turtle neck shirt with the Uchiha sign on the back, white knee length shorts, white and blue arm bands. Y/n changed into them. "Hn, it's ok." Y/n said to herself, secretly loving it.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was snooping again. And she saw a pink dress (?) with fishnets. Y/n put her hair in the four ponytails and put the fishnet shirt on then the pink dress. She put the fishnet on her left thigh then the other one from her foot up to her knee. She then put her red ribbon on her waist. Last she grabbed her moms old fan and put it on her back. "Heh. I know I'm hot" Y/n said to herself, proudly.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was going through her moms stuff and saw a purple outfit that looked like her size. She grabbed it and started putting it on. She put the bandages on her stomach and her lower half. She put on the turtle neck shirt, then the purple skirt, last she put on her purple and white arm bands. "This is now mine" Y/n smiled.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was looking in a empty room with boxes. She opened one and saw a red dress. 'Ohh pretty' Y/n thought. Y/n put a skinny tank top on. The dress had one sleeve that was longer than her hand and on the other side it didn't have a sleeve. On the sleeveless arm she put on a black glove that went to her inner elbow. She had a leaf sign around her waist. She lastly put on black boots that went right below her knees. "This is pretty" Y/n smiled.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was snooping in her dads room to try and find something or anything. She was bored and needed something to do. So looked under his bed to find a box that said 'give to Y/n.' She tilted her head in confusion when she pulled it out. She opened it to reveal a kimono that reaches her knees, it was a blue with purple butterflies here and there on it but it also came with an umbrella. "Oh pretty!" Y/n smiled.

This is a bad chapter. Well, I still have no life because I'm lazy. Well, I mean......nope still no life. Well I hope you all are doing good. Hope you have a great day or night!