😮‍💨Nightmare😮‍💨

These will be random nightmares

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

It was night before you knew it and Y/n was getting in bed, being careful with her arm. She got in bed and closed her eyes.

Nightmare
Y/n was standing there shocked and shaking. She fell to her knees and stared crying. "No, no, no, no." Y/n mumbled to herself covering her eyes with her hands. In front of her laid her now dead family. Naruto, Himawari, and Boruto where dead in front of her eyes. Her mom was missing though. Suddenly someone pulled her red hair back so she was looking forward, a kunia was right by her throat. "W-what are y-you doing?" She asked, shaking worse.

She looked and saw her mom, shaking but crying. "I-I'm so so s-sorry, I l-love y-you" Hinata sobbed, about to cut her throat.

End of Nightmare

Y/n was screaming in her sleep, when she shot out of bed, sweating, and breathing heavily. Naruto and Hinata came running in. Y/n started crying and her hands, shaking. "Noodle, what's wrong?" Naruto asked sitting on her bed. Y/n cuddled up to her dad, holding on his shirt making sure she won't let go. "Don't leave me, please." Y/n cried harder. "Shhh, it's ok we aren't going anywhere." Naruto said rubbing his daughters back for comfort.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n decided to head to bed early. She just didn't want to be around people. She got in bed and closed her eyes.

Nightmare
Y/n was looking around what looked like the old Uchiha Compound. And saw a door, she walked in to see what looked like her dads, parents dead. Y/n stood there shocked. She saw someone behind them with a sword. He had a slanted line on both cheeks staring from his inner eyes going to the middle of his cheeks. Y/n turned around to see her small dad walk through the door, he was standing there shocked. The guy slowly went to approach Sasuke but Y/n jumped in front of him. Even though she's distant from everyone she truly cares about them

The guy went to put the sword in her stomach.

End Of Nightmare

Y/n shot out of bed but flinch from the pain in her stomach from a recent accident. Her breathing started getting heavier. Sakura came through the door. "Are you ok?" She asked worry in her voice. "Hn." Y/n turned her head. Sakura sighed. "Ok, well I'm going back to bed so if you need me you know where I am." She said walking back to her room. Y/n sighed and started crying slightly.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n played a long game of shogi with her dad and went to to bed early. Being careful of her still healing ribs. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Nightmare
Y/n was tied up in a chair in a gross house. "Look who's awake?" A guy said. "Ya, those pretty eyes will soon be are's" The other guy said. Y/n shut her eyes closed. "No!" She yelled. One guy grabbed a kunia and the other guy grabbed her head and made her open her eyes. "No! Stop!" Y/n was struggling to get out. "Leave me alone!" She yelled. The guys with the kunia went up to her.

He was about to cut her eyes out.

End Of Nightmare

Y/n shot out of bed, she touched her eyes just to make sure. She didn't fell her ribs hurt she was focused on her nightmare. Shikadai came into the room. "What a drag. You ok sis?" Y/n didn't say anything. She just sat there, scared out of her mind. "Sis?" Shikadai came up to her and sat in her bed. "Hey. It's ok. I'm here." He said bring her in for a hug. She hugged back and didn't let go. They ended up falling asleep, Shikadai ended up sleeping by Y/n.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was helping her mom with flowers making sure she didn't over do it because of her temporary head concession. She needed a nap, so she went and layed down. She closed her eyes.

Nightmare
Y/n was running from these random people. Her legs where about to give out, she has been dodging weapons and jutsus. She was scared out of her mind. There was a couple of there weapons in her back, arms, legs, mostly any body part. A kunia went for her head but she tripped and fell. They ran faster to her and she tried to get up but they tackled her back down.

They were about to stab her to death..

End Of Nightmare

Y/n woke up to someone shaking her. She shot up and looked around, she saw her brother. She jumped on him and hugged him tight. "Careful of your head." Y/n began crying. Inojin hugged her and rubbed her back so she could calm down. Inojin ended up falling asleep with her for a longer nap.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n needed a nap, her leg has been better but still hurts. She laid down and closed her eyes.

Nightmare

"You guys, I swear! She's the daughter of the copy cat ninja!" A guy said. Y/n opened her eyes and saw 3 men and 1 woman, standing there talking. "Oh! Can I take her eyes out!? Her eyes are so pretty! One blue eye and one E/c eye. There SO pretty! I think she's my new crush!" The woman said. I stared at them confused, shocked, and even more confused. "Fine, you take her eyes out." One guy said. The girl smiled and took a kunia and walked up to Y/n. Shestarted struggling.

The woman walked up to her and was about to stab her eyes

End Of Nightmare

Y/n was sweating and shot out of bed. "You ok?" Kakashi asked. "Y-ya nightmare" Kakashi nodded. "Want to talk about it?" Y/n nodded "Y-Ya"

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n wanted to go to bed a bit early just because today was long and her eye was hurting. She laid down and closed her eyes.

Nightmare

Y/n was running from someone or something. She ran and ran and it seemed just a little bit behind her so not to far. She started shaking when she heard it get closer and closer. Y/n ran faster but tripped over a branch and hit her head. She heard it come closer and she glanced back to see two men about to tackle her but she rolled out of the way. She quickly got up and took off running as fast as she could but the men caught up with her once again but this time they got her. "We got her." One smiled, holding Y/n still while the other one took out a kunia and held it up to her throat.

He slit it open

End Of Nightmare

Y/n shot out of her bed looking around her surroundings, she threw off her blankets and ran to her dads room. When she saw him sleeping she went to the other side and snuck under the covers. "Y/n? What are you doing?" Iruka asked, looking at his daughter. "I-I had a nightmare." She whispered and Iruka smiled sadly and pulled her closer. "I'm here, just go back to sleep."