☺️You Remind Me Of Your....☺️

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜
Naruto: The way you smile. Your smile is identical to your dads. Sometimes you say 'Believe It!' And that reminds everyone of your dad. And how outgoing and confident you are In front of everyone
Hinata: When you get shy and the way you play with your fingers and stutter. How peaceful you look. When you do a small smile it reminds them of Hinata.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸
Sasuke: How much you LOVE tomato's. When you say 'Hn' the first thing that goes into there mind is your dad. How quiet you became and how you lace your fingers together like how Sasuke did when was younger.
Sakura: When you say 'Shannaro' when your angry or exited. The way your green eyes light up when your happy.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈
Shikamaru: The way you say 'What a drag' and the way you make an O shape with your hands when your thinking. And how you always sleep.
Temari: When you get mad you start yelling and how you stand is very similar to your moms. When your yelling you put your hands on your hips like your mom.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐
Sai: How you always paint. Whenever you have free time you either paint or draw.
Ino: The way your in love with flowers and how you put them in your hair.

📚Kakashi📚
Kakashi: How you always read and your mask. How you always make up excuses when your late for things. Your close eye smile and the way you fight is very similar to your dads.

🥺Iruka🥺
Iruka: How you have such a big and soft heart. How you are so determined and strong willed. How you have a great sense of duty, honor, and selflessness. How you look so much like your father and act like him.
???: How you are short tempered and impatient at times. How you love butterflies and care for animals. How strong and stubborn you can be. How outgoing and confident you can be in yourself.

If I may ask you guys something, I will probably ask again just to make sure but I'm sorry like really sorry, if this is personal you don't have to answer but for upcoming chapters I would like to know your sexuality. I know a lot of people are Bi or Lesbian and a lot of books have straight characters and I wanted to do one for all of you guys out there. I, myself is Bi and know how it feels when they only do guys as love interest. So again if you want to answer please do otherwise if your uncomfortable telling me that's ok. So if you want to, comment your sexuality.

I might do a character anyways sooo ya. ☺️ Love you all ❤️