One Shot-5: 14th Birthday

I am sick. I hate being sick! So ya. If you like this story you should go check out my other ones. I will be posting my other story's so ya! But anyways hope you enjoy!

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸
14 years old

Edited

Today was Y/n's 14th birthday, she of course didn't care for her birthday so she was training. She learned shadow clones from Naruto, so she was battling herself. Y/n swooped her clones feet and her clone started to fall but did a backhand spring, and got back into fighting position.

"Hn." Y/n ran up to her clone and tried to hit her but her clone blocked it.

The rest of her family came out and watched. Y/n's clone went to punch Y/n's face but she blocked it, grabbed her punch and twisted her arm.

"Ow!" Y/n then stabbed her clone and it poofed away.

"Heh" She gave one of her smirks.

"Y/n?" Y/n stopped smiling, looked over to see her mom, dad, and sister.

"Yes?" Y/n asked, looking blankly.

Sakura held out a present and Sarada did the same. Y/n raised an eyebrow.

"Happy 14th birthday lil sis!" Sarada said. Y/n cracked a small smile and walked up to them.

"I thought we said no presents." Y/n looked at the three.

"Whatever just open them!" Sarada shoved her gift to Y/n. She grabbed it and opened it. Sarada had a bracelet that was rose gold with a big circle and a small circle, hers said Big sister. And she wanted to get Y/n one and she did, except her said little sister.

Y/n grabbed it gently and looked at it

"So pretty" Y/n mumbled but everyone heard.

"Now where matching! Sisters for life!" Y/n smiled, but it was one of her soft smiles. She put it on and admired it.

"Here" Sakura gave her the present. Y/n looked at her parents then at the gift.

She opened it and saw a necklace. It said

'My daughter. Be brave, Have courage, and Love life. I'm always with you. To support, Protect, and Encourage You. In every step or your life. I may not carry you In my arms anymore but I will always carry you in my heart, in my eyes. You are my little girl forever. Love, mom and dad.'

Y/n shed a few happy tears

"Hn." Y/n looked away, and put it on.

"Thank you." Y/n said, still looking away.

"I like it very much, thank you." Y/n decided to give one of her soft smiles.

Sasuke tapped her forehead and Y/n cracked a smile.

Y/n was going to get ramen before she ran into Sora.

"Happy birthday N/n!" Sora held out a gift.

"I said no gifts Sora." Y/n said grabbing it and slightly glared.

"I don't care! Open it." Sora smiled. She opens it and saw a stuffed koala holding a grey blanket.

'Aw' Y/n thought.

"T-thank you." Y/n stuttered, blushing slightly. Sora laughed.

"Your so cute when your flustered!" Sora laughed. Y/n turned even more red and ran off.

Sora stood there confused.

"Was it something I said?" She asked herself confused. Y/n right now was embarrassed from what Sora said so she needed fresh air.

"That was so embarrassing. Why would she say that?" Y/n asked herself, still blushing like crazy.

"N/n!" Y/n tuned around and saw Sora running to her. Y/n stopped and calmed herself.

"What?" Y/n asked in her normal bored tone. Sora stopped in front of Y/n. She caught her breath and looked Y/n in her green eyes.

'She's so pretty' Sora thought.

'Here goes nothing.' Sora took a deep breath and quickly kissed Y/n.

Y/n froze, 100 shades of red spread across her face. Y/n squeaked and hid her face in her hands. Sora laughed.

"Happy birthday N/n!"