🥺When Your Parents Finally Saw You Wearing There Old Items🥺

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Naruto got home late at night and Y/n decided to wait for him. So she grabbed a blanket and a pillow and went to were the door was. Y/n laid her pillow down and set her head on it and pulled her blanket over her. Athena cuddled close with Y/n and she closed her eyes and slowly drifted asleep.

Naruto walked through the door, tired and just wanted sleep. He stopped when he saw a familiar red head on the ground sleeping. 'Oh Y/n.Where you waiting for me?' Naruto thought walking up to her. Y/n felt him near by so she slowly opened her eyes. "Daddy?" Y/n asked sitting up. The necklace fell out of her shirt and was noticeable. Naruto saw and looked at her, his eyes went a tiny bit wide. 'I thought I lost that or it broke, well it fits her well' Naruto thought smiling softly at the red head. "Come on, let's get you to bed." Y/n nodded. Naruto picked her up while Y/n was still holding her blanket. Athena followed Naruto, and Naruto would pick up the pillow later. Y/n ended up falling asleep while Naruto was holding her.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n was wearing her red ribbon on her head today. She fell in love with it. Sakura and Sasuke were talking in the living room and Y/n wanted to show them. "Mama! Daddy! Look!" Y/n said showing them. "Is that my red ribbon I used to wear?" Sakura asked smiling "I think it is" Sasuke also smiled. "Do you like it?" Y/n asked. "I think it fits you hair very well." Sakura smiled. Y/n ran up to them and Sakura put her on her lap and placed small kisses all over her face. Y/n started laughing and Sasuke tapped her forehead with his two fingers, Y/n instantly covered her forehead and stuck out her tongue.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n needed to ask her mom something but she couldn't find her so she went to ask her dad. "Daddy. Where is mama?" Shikamaru turned around to see Y/n wearing Temari's old red ribbon she used to wear all the time when she was younger. "Uh. She is taking a nap." Y/n looked at him blankly. "Really!? She gets to nap! But not us!" Y/n yelled. "What a drag." Y/n finished. "So wear did you find that?" Shikamaru asked. "Uhhhh...I don't remember. I know it was in your guys room." Y/n said blankly. "Well, want to play shoji?" Y/n asked smirking at her dad. This would be her first time playing against her dad. He nodded and the two made there way to the shoji board.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was helping her mom with her flowers when Ino asked her something. "Y/n can you hand me the water can?" Y/n nodded and turned her head to grab it. Ino noticed her old red hair clip in her daughters blond hair. Ino smiled softly remembering the old days. "Here mom." Y/n said handing Ino the can. "Thank you."

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was reading with her new mask on her face. When Kakashi walked into her room to find Y/n cuddled up with River and Y/n reading with one of his old black masks. "Uhh...Y/n is that mask mine?" Kakashi asked. "Yep, it's now mine" Y/n did a small closed eye smile.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n had put the clip in her hair and instantly fell in love with it. She skipped out to the room and stopped. She walked to her dad and placed her hands on her hips. "Dad! Do you like my hair clip?" Y/n asked, Iruka looked at her and his eyes widened. "Where did you find that?" He asked, shock laced in his voice. "I don't know, somewhere in your room. Can I keep it!?" She asked, jumping up and down. Iruka sighed. "Yes I suppose just be careful with it." Y/n smiled and hugged her dad. "Thank you!"