💧Aftermath💧

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n hasn't come out of her room sense her loved one past away. She won't eat, drink, or sleep, she just lays on her ground and zones out. She doesn't know what to do anymore. She blames it on herself, why couldn't she have been stronger? Maybe if she got back earlier she could have gone with him. As Y/n was in her thoughts she heard a knock on her door.

"Y/n?" She heard her mother's voice, she didn't answer. "I'm coming in." Hinata slowly opened the door and she looked at her daughters figure. 'Oh Y/n.' Hinata thought, kneeling down as her daughters back was facing her. "Y/n?" Hinata asked, she gave her a small hum in response. "Come here." She whispered, Y/n glanced at her mom but slowly got up. She swung her body onto her moms and started crying. Hinata hugged her daughter tightly as her daughter was sobbing. It was hard for Hinata to watch her cry but she couldn't leave her.

"It's okay Y/n. It wasn't your fault." Hinata whispered, stroking Y/n's hair in comfort. Y/n couldn't answer, she just cried and cried. After her crying died down she was finally able to choke up a few words. "But it is, if I could have gotten here sooner I could have went with him." She choked, her eyelids dropping as a few tears ran down her eyes. "Y/n it's not your fault. Don't think that way." Hinata scolded, she looked at her daughter and she fell asleep. "How is she doing?" Naruto asked, coming into the room. "Not so good. She won't do anything. She's not eating, drinking, or even sleeping. Until just now. Naruto, I'm getting worried." Hinata whispered, looking at her husband.

"I know, me too."

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

"Y/n, please come out." Sakura asked, her back against the door as she was sitting on the ground. "Y/n please, it wasn't your fault. Things happen, please come out." Sakura pleaded. Y/n hasn't come out of her room sense the mission and the accident with Sora and her team. Sakura looked up at Sasuke and he looked at the door. "Y/n can I talk to you." Sasuke asked, and still they didn't hear a response.

"Y/n come on." Sakura whispered, they heard a soft muffled cry behind to door. Y/n was leaning against the door with her hands covering her mouth. She didn't want to be to loud but she couldn't help but cry. This world wasn't any paradise she thought it was, this world is a living hell. She was tired and she was done. She was tired in a way sleep couldn't fix, and she couldn't take it.

"Y/n, please let us in, we can help you." Sakura pleaded, leaning her head on the door. Y/n slowly opened the door to reveal her puffy red eyes. "Oh Y/n." Sakura mumbled, embracing Y/n right away. As soon as Sakura hugged her Y/n began crying again. She cried in pain as Sasuke left, not able to watch his daughter cry. "It's okay, we are here for you."

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n sat on the ground in her room, she sat in a corner. Her room was pitch black because every time the light was on she would throw up. She couldn't take this pain. She didn't know how her parents did, this pain was unbearable for her. Every time she thought about her she felt a sharp throb in her chest, it felt like exploding.

"Y/n?" She heard someone say. Shikadai opened the door and found his little sister sobbing on the floor. No he hasn't lost anymore important yet, but just the way his sister was acting he didn't think he could do it. He went up to her and sat across from her. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked, he knew the answer but he still wanted to ask. She shook her head and cried more.

"I can't do this Shika. It's to much pain, I can't take it." She cried into her hands. Shikadai sat there, thinking what to see so he doesn't say something he doesn't mean. "Y/n, it was her time. As long as there is live and memory there is no true loss. Plus, nothing can stay forever, you must let things go. It's because we can't see her, hear her, or touch her, doesn't mean she's not there, watching over you." Shikadai explained, Y/n soaked in all his words and jumped in him. "Thank you, Onii-San."

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was the most depressed she's ever been. And she couldn't take it. She was to sad to even cry. She would go outside and train. Train until she threw up, trained until she passed out. Trained until her fist bled. She trained to let it out, not emotionally but physically. She was more angry then sad. Why couldn't she gone with him? Why now?

Ino would watch her hurt herself. And it hurt her. "Y/n. You need to stop." Ino said, walking outside to Y/n trying to throw up but nothing came up sense she wouldn't drink and eat anything. Y/n looked at her mom and Inos eyes widened. "When was the last time you slept Y/n?!" Ino shouted, dropping by her side.

Y/n had dark bags under her eyes. Y/n gagged, trying to throw up but again nothing came up. Ino rubbed her back as Y/n started having a coughing fit. "M-mom, I can't. How did you handle all this pain?" Y/n cried, on her arms and knees. She laid her head down and sobbed, as she started gagging again. "Well, Hunny. I had people to support me. Like how I'm going to support you. I'm going to be here for you. Now you need sleep. Please go drink water and eat something small." Ino begged, Y/n sighed but obeyed and went inside. Ino sighed, her eyes watering. She couldn't watch her daughter be in so much pain.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n cried three days, that was it. Those three days and she went back to her life like nothing happened. She still drinks water, she still sleeps, and she still eats. Or so that's what Kakashi thought. "I'm going to bed." Y/n gave a small smile, putting her dish in the sink. Kakashi looked at her concerned. "Y/n, do you want to talk about Mik-" He got cut off. "Love you." She whispered. Speed walking to her room. Kakashi noticed that she slowly started drifting away from him and he didn't know why.

He went to her room but he heard throwing up. He burst threw the door and ran into the bathroom. There he saw Y/n throwing up her dinner. He sighed and sat next to her. He pulled her hair back and rubbed her back. "I-I'm fine." She mumbled, pushing her dad away slightly. Kakashi narrowed his eyes, angry.

"Y/n, why are you pushing me away?" He asked, raising his voice. She didn't answer but her eyebrows furrowed. "Well?" He asked, Y/n finally snapped. "Because I'm scared!" She shouted, Kakashi's eyes widened. "I'm scared alright! I'm scared to lose you! Your the only thing I have left! And I have my team to train! What if I lose them to? I'm scared, I'm scared. I have no idea how you live in this, this hell! I don't know if I can-" She got cut off by her dad pulling her in for a hug. In that moment Y/n burst out in tears. "I'm so scared." She mumbled, Kakashi stroked her hair. "Y/n, I have been scared sense day one. I don't know how I survived but I know you will. I'll be here for you." He mumbled, kissing her forehead.

Hey! It's me. Sooooooo, I'm slowly losing motivation in this book. I will force myself to do a few more chapters to end the book but not much. I kinda lost motivation in this chapter so excuse my terrible righting. I am going to bed, I'm tried, good night! Love you all! Hope you all have a great day/night:/afternoon! ❤️