🌎When Your Born🌎

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Hinata sat in her bed as she was holding one of her new born babies while Naruto was sitting in a chair right next to her holding the other small child. "Welcome to the world Himawari." Hinata whispered softly. "Welcome to the Shinobi world Y/N Uzumaki." Naruto said placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Boruto looked closely at his sisters faces.

Y/n slowly open her eyes and look at him. Naruto looked at her and he became a little confused. "I think Y/n's eyes a bluer then mine and Boruto's." He looked closely at her ocean blue eyes. "Oh they are super blue!" Boruto said smiling happily. "Can I hold her?" He asked hoping his father would agree. "Ok, but sit down first." Naruto said getting up and after Boruto found his chair, Naruto slowly gave Y/n to her older brother. After Naruto was done talking to Hinata he looked over to find his two kids in the chair fast asleep.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Sakura sat there holding her youngest child in her arms as Sarada was studying her new sister closely. "Isn't she beautiful?" Sakura asked, looking at Sarada and the small Y/n in her arms peacefully sleeping. "She's so pretty!" Sarada exclaimed, smiling wildly at her new sister. "To bad dad is missing out." Sarada said looking down in disappointment. "Who said I was missing out?" A black haired man came through the door and walked up to Sakura looking at the small Y/n.

Sasuke slowly took Y/n out of her arms and gently started to swaddle her. He smiled a bit looking at his beautiful daughter. He was so happy but sad that he missed out on the birth. But he was still happy to be with his family. Moments later she opened her eyes to see a man looking at her. "Her eyes are just like yours Sakura." He said smiling while handing her back to her mom. "Welcome to the world Y/n." Sakura said slowly drifting off to sleep.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Temari was asleep peacefully holding Y/n in her arms as Shikamaru and Shikadai walk in to find Y/n's small eyes wondering around the room. Shikamaru walked over and gently took her out of her moms arms and sat in the nearest chair and Shikadai fallowed. Shikamaru gently rocked her back to sleep and once he could here her tiny snores he went to sleep as well as his other child.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Ino was quietly talking to her because Y/n was wide awake. Ino sat and talked to her until she heard to door open slowly. She saw Sai walking up to her and gently took her out of Inos arms. He looked at her blue eyes and smiled softly. He place a soft kiss on her and Inos forehead. Inojin was painting this beautiful moment admiring how his little sister looked so pretty. After he was done painting he walked up to show his mom. "Oh wow, that's beautiful." Ino said smiling tiredly. "Why don't you go to sleep." Inojin said smiling looking at his little sister.

📚Kakashi and ???📚

She fell asleep with Y/n in her arms. Even though she didn't want her she still held onto her till Kakashi came. Kakashi slowly opened the door to find his small child looking at him. He walked over and picked her up. She was peacefully asleep and he swaddled her while admiring how beautiful she looked. As he was swaddling her a familiar voice was talking to him. "Kakashi, when I am able to leave to hospital I'm leaving to village." She said slowly closing her eyes once again. Kakashi nodded only knowing that there was no point in fighting.

🥺Iruka and ???🥺

The h/c haired woman was fast asleep with Y/n in her arms as Iruka walked over gently picked Y/n out of her arms. "Hello, Y/n. I just know your going to love it here! Your going to have so many adventures." Iruka whispered, smiling slightly. Iruka looked at the small girl as her eyes slowly opened to reveal her two different colored eyes. Iruka stared speechless at her but then smiled. One of her eyes was a soft, gentle, black while her other one was a fierce, confident, e/c.

Iruka slightly chuckled. "I can already tell your going to be so sweet and caring." Iruka smiled, not able to move his eyes away. He looked closely at her features and a confused look took over. She had that scar on the bridge of her nose but Iruka wasn't born with it. He looked confused but just shook it off. "Welcome to the world, Y/n Umino."

Not the best but hey it's something. You guys should do requests. This book is a lot of fun to make. Hope you enjoyed it or are enjoying it. Bye!