🙄Jelalous🙄

⚠️Cuss words⚠️ And 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

The new team 7 was hanging out by a river, and Y/n was talking to Haru. Suddenly a random blond haired girl comes up and started talking to Haru like Y/n was invisible. "I-I like you Haru" The blond girl said. Team 7 stared in disbelief. Knowing Y/n, things where not looking good for this random girl. "I-I well-" Before he could finish the girl kissed him. Y/n stared in shock, sadness, and jealousy. The random girl pulled away and turned towards Y/n. "Are you jealous Y/n?" She winked at her. Y/n walked up to the girl and stood right in front of her, Y/n put on a fake but sarcastic smile. Y/n suddenly started to "laugh". Everyone looked confused. "Hahahahahaha-" She stared laughing covering her mouth, she instantly stopped and stood up and her smile was instantly gone. "Fuck You." Y/n said, a dark aura surrounded her, her left eye was Kurama's and her right was byakugan. Everyone was shocked they didn't know Y/n could do this. The girl got scared and ran off. "Tch." Y/n crossed her arms and turned her head. The team was still frozen in shock.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n Uchiha is just like her father, quiet and distant. Though it's been a couple of days and she is already attached to her team, yet she will NEVER amid it. Y/n has grown really close to one person in particular. Sora. Y/n has this weird felling in her stomach, but it's only around Sora. Like there's butterfly's in her stomach and when people talk to her she gets jealous and overprotective. Today the team was hanging out and Kage was teasing Y/n, because he knows she likes her. "Hey Sora, want to go out tonight?" He asked, Sora raised an eyebrow. "Uhhh-" She got interrupted by the one and only Y/n Uchiha. Y/n got in front of Sora and stood in front of her protectively. "Back off Kage, shes not going anywhere. Shes going with me tonight. So don't come near her again." Y/n hissed, Sora stared in 'Aw'. Sora has also developed a small crush on the beautiful, green eyed, Uchiha. "Calm down Y/n. I was only playing. Calm down." Y/n rolled her eyes. "You can kiss my ass." She hissed again. This time Kage rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was laying down under the trees watching the clouds. Y/n loved watching the clouds, it got her mind off of things and ninja stuff. She closed her eyes as someone was running up to her screaming. Y/n opened her right eye to see Hana running to her. "Y/n! This boy is chasing me, trying to get me to go out with him!" Y/n stood up and Hana ran behind Y/n and hid. The boy came up to them and glared at the Nara. "Move." Y/n could fell the jealously kick in. "No." Y/n snapped. "Fine, you chose the hard way." He pulled out his Kunia and held it to Y/n's throat. Y/n smirked and Hana gasped. "Why are you smiling?" The boy asked. What he didn't know was he couldn't move. "Wha?" "Heh" Y/n had used her Shadow possession jutsu. Y/n put her hand down and so did the boy, so the kunia wasn't against her throat. Y/n released her jutsu and punched the kid. "Kiss my ass, you brat." Y/n hissed, as the boy was on the ground from her punch. Hana blushed slightly, looking away.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

"Kazz!" Y/n yelled jumping onto the boys back. "Oi! Y/n. What the hell? Get off." He said stumbling back a bit. "You know you love me." Y/n smiled, she loved teasing Kazz about this stuff. He looked away and blushed slightly. "Oi, shut up." Y/n gasped dramatically. "Wow, for a first Kazz didn't reject it. Awww! I love you to!" Y/n said smiling, still on his back. Suddenly a red haired girl came up to them and glared at Y/n. She got off his back and looked at her. "Did I do something?" Y/n looked at the red head confused. "Yes. Kazz is mine." Y/n new if she didn't do something soon, this was going to get out of hand. Y/n grabbed Kazz's ear and pulled him to her level. "Oi brat!" He yelled. "Oh stop being a baby. Listen to me. Catch me or I will not hesitate to kill you. Got it?" Y/n said, giving Kazz a deadly glare. He rolled his eyes. Y/n let go and put her thumbs and fingers together and held it so she could see the red head through her hands. "Ninja Art! Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Y/n yelled, he body falling but Kazz caught her. The red heads, head dropped before it got lifted back up. "God, she was annoying. I was going to make her fish food." Y/n said through the red heads body. Kazz smirked. "You sure are going to make an amazing wife. MY amazing wife." Y/n blushed 50 shades of red. Y/n and Kazz often flirted for fun. Yes they where 13 but they thought it was fun, until it started to get to them. "W-Whatever." Y/n turned around and walked away with her in the head heads body.

📚Kakashi📚

Mikasa was a very pretty girl. Her long black hair, her jet black eyes, and her red scarf Y/n gave her. The two where hanging out, outside playing in the water. A boy came up to them and looked at Y/n, more like glared. The two stopped and looked at the blond boy. "Yes?" Mikasa asked, her face going emotionless again. Believe it or not, but Mikasa has a soft spot or Y/n. In fact Mikasa has grown a small crush on the white/grey haired girl. "Hey Mikasa, will you go out with me?" He asked, glaring at Y/n. Y/n grew mad and went in front of the black haired girl. "No. You can't. She has plans with me. So scram." Y/n gave him a deadly glare. He got scared and ran off. "Hmph." Y/n turned her head and blushed. "So? We have plans tonight? What kind of plans?" Mikasa smirked and Y/n hid her face in her hands and started squealing. But ended up tripping over her own feet and falling into the water. Mikasa started laughing a bit and Y/n became even more red. If that was possible.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n doesn't have a crush, but she has become close with Kawaki. He seems rude and annoying but they have become very close friends. Kawaki may or may not have grown a small crush on the Umino/Uchiha. As they where walking, Y/n was talking and Kawaki was listening. Suddenly a random female came up to them. "Hi Kawaki." She smiled, Y/n raised an eyebrow. "What?" He snapped. "Oh don't be like that. You know you like me." She flirtatiously said, Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled. 'Hah! This loser! Why would she want to date Kawaki of all people.' Y/n thought, covering her mouth to try and stop herself from laughing. Kawaki looked at Y/n and it was a glare. Y/n started walking backwards and she waved her hand. "Bye-Bye." She mouthed and laughed as she walked away. 'Ugh, she can be so annoying.' Kawaki thought, a red hue covered his cheeks slightly thinking of the girl.

Hey guys! So as you see I put in the ships. I am super excited for the ideas I have for this book. But here you go! Another chapter. Have a great day or night! Love you all ❤️