🤪The First To Make You Smile/Laugh🤪

Your still 3 weeks old

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

The Uzumakis were all off doing there own thing in the house. Hinata was folding laundry, Boruto was running around, Himawari was taking a nap, and Y/n was in her high chair watching Naruto eat his ramen. As Naruto was eating his ramen and talking to Y/n about his problems like she was a therapist, Boruto came up to him and punched Naruto in the back making him cough up noddles. Boruto laughed and Naruto slightly glared at his son. Y/n was a giggling mess, she couldn't stop. Everyone stopped what they were doing and awed at how cute her giggle is.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Sasuke was off doing a mission so it was just the three lady's in the house. Sakura was making some mochi for her daughters as Sarada was playing with Y/n in the living room. They were playing peek a boo and when Sarada made a funny face Y/n laughed so hard she fell over. With that Sarada joined in and Sakura walked in to find her daughters having a good time.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Shikamaru was sleeping on the couch and Shikadai was slowly falling asleep on the ground Temari was tickling Y/n trying to get her to laugh but nothing was working. Temari told the boys many times to not fall asleep but they did anyways and as soon as Temari heard Shikamaru snore she started yelling and the boys jumped slightly from the sudden yelling. As the boys we're getting yelled at Y/n thought it was funny so she started giggling. Temari turned around to look at her baby, she smiled softly then swung her head around to see the two boys glaring at her. "What are you glaring at?" She made the boys become super nervous as Y/n was in the background laughing.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Sai and Inojin were outside painting and Y/n was outside in front of them playing and doing her own thing. Ino was watering her flowers, after she was done she grabbed a flower and gave it to Inojin who gave it to Y/n who grabbed it and ate it. "Uhh mom Y/n's eating something." Inojin said looking concerned. Ino came running towards Y/n and she got the flower out of her mouth. "Why the hell was she eating a flower?!" Ino yelled at her oldest. Y/n was laughing while she was eating some grass. "Hunny don't eat the grass." Ino said sweat dropping. While Sai was smiling slightly at what was going on around him.

📚Kakashi📚

Kakashi was in the living room reading his book on the couch while Y/n was laying on her tummy on the ground. She was playing, more like kicking her arms and legs but she was having fun but that all ended when she was being lifted off the ground. When Kakashi came face to face with her, she burst out laughing. "What are you laughing at?" He asked tilting his head from confusion.

🥺Iruka🥺

Naruto, Boruto, and Himawari where visiting Iruka, though Hinata was out with the other girls. Boruto and Himawari where playing with the small child as she was on her stomach. They where trying to tickle her but nothing worked. "She really is a hard one!" Boruto said, thinking of other ways to make her laugh. Himawari nodded, also thinking. Naruto then came over and picked her up and looked at her. She smiled and tried to pat his head. He grinned and Y/n started laughing. I guess her laugh was contagious because everyone else smiled and laughed along.