🚶‍♀️Walking🚶‍♀️

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n wanted to play with her sister but she was tired of crawling. She had bandages all over her knees from constantly crawling on the hard ground. Himawari started walking not to long ago and wanted to help her sister. So Himawari walked over to her sister and grabbed her hands "Grab my hands." Hima said holding out her hands. Y/n grabbed them and pulled herself up.

She wobbled a bit but balanced herself. Hima let go of one hand but still had the other. Hima slowly started walking and Y/n was also walking a bit, Hima let go and Y/n was still walking. She walked to the kitchen where her parents where. "Dada! Mama! I walk!" Y/n said walking a bit faster. They looked over in her direction and they smiled. Hinata picked up Y/n and smiled. "Good job hun." "Good job noodle!"

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n wanted something to eat. Of course she was getting tired of crawling and saw everyone else walk on there two feet so Y/n decided to try it. She got up and wobbled at bit. She slowly put one foot in front of the other. She slowly saw the kitchen and stared walking faster. She saw a tomato and it was the closest thing. She reached up and tried to grab it. As she was about to grab it someone grabbed it instead. She turned her head and saw Sasuke. "Hi dada! Can I have that?" Y/n asked tilting her head to the sideways a bit. Sasuke sighed and took a small bite. "Here" He said giving it she smiled and started giggling and ran off. Sasuke watched her run away and smiled slightly.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was almost half asleep. She was sitting on the floor and her eyes where forcing to be closed as she slowly stared to fall backwards but she snapped her eyes open and looked around. She saw the nearest pillow. Without a problem she got up and walked over to it like she has done it a hundred times. She walked over to the pillow and laid her head down and fell asleep. "Of course, I have another lazy child." Temari sighed

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was crawling around outside and Ino was watching her. Y/n saw a pretty f/c flower and was determined to get it. So she stood up and balanced herself and walked over to the flower. Ino smiled and watched. Y/n grabbed the flower and walked over back to Ino. She put the flower in Ino's hair and smiled. "You like it?" Y/n asked " Very much!" Ino said grabbing Y/n and placing small kisses all over Y/n's face and she was giggling.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n lost her favorite book and was mad. She was crawling around and she finally spotted it. She got super excited and new crawling wasn't going to get her there fast enough. So she got on her two feet and walked over there and get it. "My book!" Y/n yelled, smiling. She started reading it and walked over to her dad. "Look!" Y/n said waving her book around. Kakashi smiled. "I see. You learned to walk" He smiled. "Oh ya. That to." She smiled

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n got tired of crawling. Easy as that. She was tired of it because her knees where all banged up and her face was full of scratches because she would sometimes fall of her face. She was getting annoyed and her knees and hands hurt so she grabbed onto Irukas pant leg and slowly stood up. Iruka had wide eyes and started cheering her on. Once she was up she took a step and then another and another. Soon she was walking and Iruka had a wide smile. "Go Y/n!"