🤩First word🤩

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

It was a nice evening it the Uzumaki household and they were all eating ramen. Hinata made salt ramen for everyone to try. Naruto was talking to his beautiful wife and his son, they were talking about school and training when Himawari just suddenly said her first word. "Mama!" She said clapping her hands together. Everyone stopped and looked at Himawari shocked. The next thing you know they were all awwing her.

Naruto turned to his other daughter. "Come on Y/n say dada." Naruto said trying to get his daughter to talk. "No! Y/n say brother." Brouto said pushing his father over a bit. Hinata laughed at the sight in front of her. "Ramen!" Y/n said giggling loudly. They all looked at her shocked and Hinata stared laughing again. Brouto was pouting and Naruto was happy she at least said ramen. One of his favorite foods.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

It was late at night. Sasuke was on a mission and everyone was asleep EXCEPT the one and only Y/n Uchiha. She wasn't crying or anything she was just laying in her crib staring at the ceiling. She heard a creak coming from her door and looked over to see her one and only dad walk through coming back from the mission. Sasuke saw his little angel was still wide awake so he walked over and gently picked up Y/n with his one arm. "Dads home." Sasuke said looking in her emerald eyes, smiling slightly. "Dada?" Y/n said reaching her hands out to touch his face. Sasuke smiled and kissed her forehead swaddling her back to sleep.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Shikamaru and Shikadai were playing shogi and the lady's were in the kitchen. Temari was cooking and Y/n was in her high chair sleeping. Temari picked up Y/n and was trying to wake her up. "Y/n, Y/n! Y/N WAKE UP!!!!" She yelled Y/n opened her small eyes and told her mom off. "Quiet" She said falling asleep in her moms arms. Temari was ticked off.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

They were all inside in the living room on the ground talking to each other catching up. Sai and Inojin were talking about there painting and Ino was just listening, commenting every here and there. "My first painting were some Sakura's. So a Sakura tree." Inojin said smiling slightly. "Paint! Paint!" Y/n said saying it over and over, clapping her hands. Everyone started shocked and surprised but smiled and cheered for her.

📚Kakashi📚

Kakashi was reading again his make out paradise books. When a knock came from the door. "Come in"." Kakashi said still reading his book. Naruto and Boruto came in and greeted Kakashi. Naruto picked up Y/n as she was playing with his ugly hair cut. "Still reading those porn books I see Kakashi?" Naruto said. Boruto laughed and Kakashi glared at him. Y/n looked at the three and laughed. "Porn!" She said laughing. The three stopped and the room fell silent. "Uzumaki Naruto.." Kakashi said glaring at the older blond. Boruto tried so hard to keep his laugh in. He took Y/n because everyone knew his dad was going to get a beating. Let's say Naruto almost didn't survive that day.

🥺Iruka🥺

Kakashi and Iruka hang out almost all the time and the two where with Y/n at the park. The two where talking while Y/n could look around. A couple seconds later she spotted a red butterfly and pointed to it. "Red! Red!" She shouted. There eyes went wide and they both looked sad. "I was hoping it would be Dada." Iruka sulked. "I was hoping it would be Uncle Kakashi." Kakashi sulked. Iruka slapped his arm playfully. "I'm her father!" He said, picking Y/n up and hugging her. She looked at the male and traced over his scar on the bridge of his nose. "Nose." She smiled, pointing to his nose. "Red nose."

Wow bad chapter everyone but hey that's ok haha. Well there you go hope you guys enjoyed this crap bye!!