🔥Like Father, Like Daughter🔥

Um. I can't remember how old you all are. Let's go 16!!!!! You guys are so old 💀

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

We all know Y/n has some of Kurama's chakra some how. And she uses it to scare people off, yes Y/n Uzumaki can be scary.

Naruto was out in the Hokage tower and Hinata had a friend over. "Kids! Get in here!" The three kids made there way down stairs to see a random man in the house. Hima waved nicely, Boruto didn't do anything, but Y/n crossed her arms and had a dark glare on. "This is, Dai, An old friend." Everyone was quiet. "Ummm...Y/n?" Hinata asked. Everyone looked at the youngest and Y/n opened her eyes. Her eyes where blood red with the black slit pupils. "Kurama..." Hinata whispered. "She looks just like dad when she does that!" Boruto yelled, jumping behind Hima. Everyone had wide eyes and everyone could only see Naruto in Y/n in those couple moments.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Sakura was talking with an "old friend" and Y/n was not liking it. Sarada didn't seem to mind at all. "Ok, I have to go get something, Sarada will you help me? And Y/n stay here with _____. Just for a moment." Sakura said. The two left and Y/n was staring the man down. "You Usuratonkachi. Don't touch my mom." And with that Y/n activated her sharingan and looked at the man straight in the eyes.

Sakura and Sarada came back and saw Y/n and all they could see was Sasuke. "Mom. She looks just like dad! How?" Sakura smiled softly. "Like Father like Daughter"

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was training with her team and Honoka was best friends with her parents. So Y/n was doing a one on one with Karma. "What a drag...." Y/n sighed.  Y/n crouched down and put her finger tips together in an O shape and closed her eyes. Honoka was watching and she saw Shikamaru in her.

"Like father, like daughter." Honoka smiled.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was painting outside for fun, she was painting the forest and all the different colors, animals, and flowers in the forest. Ino and Inojin can outside to see Y/n painting. "She looks just like dad, even though she looks like you." Inojin said, smiling at his little sister." Ino smiled. "Like father like daughter."

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was walking around the village, reading her book. Until three kids came up to her, two where boys and one was a girl. They looked like they where in the academy. "Hi!" The girl said, a huge smile on her face. Y/n looked but from her book and saw the three. The girl had a light pink hair (lighter than Sakura's) into a lose side braid, pink eyes, and just pretty in all. One of the boys had black hair that fades into a teal color, teal color eyes, and seemed like the quiet type. The last boy Y/n could tell he was a loud type. He had yellow hair with a orange streak and violet color eyes, but also a small scar under his eye. "Hi, are you Y/n Hatake?" Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Mhm." All there eyes lit up.

"Oh! Oh my gosh! Can you please train us???? Please, please! I beg you." The yellow haired boy said, clinging onto her leg. She was shocked at first but gave a closed eye smile. "May I ask your names and why?" Y/n asked, the three looked at the older female and all they could see was the great 6th Hokage in her. "Like father like daughter." The black and teal haired male said.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was hanging out with Kakashi as they where walking around they had spotted a river and a log so you could cross. Kakashi easily crossed it with out a problem. Y/n on the other hand. Not so much. She sighed as she took a step and almost fell in but she kept her balance. She kept waking but she put her arms out so she could have more control. As she was in the middle she went to take another step but slipped and fell in. Kakashi smiled as she popped her head out.

She put her hand behind her head and started laughing, her hair damp and her closed eye laugh more it look like she was Iruka. Kakashi smiled softly. 'She's so much like her father and she doesn't even know it.' Kakashi thought, smiling at the laughing female.