📸You Take Your Team Picture📸

For your Sensei you can make up the gender and what they look like S/n means 'Sensei's Name'. They all took there pictures late because I forgot they took there pictures at 13. Oops. It's ok. Ok on with the story

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Today was the day Team 7 took there picture as a team. "Yes! We get to take are team picture! Dattebane!" Y/n said, fist pumping the air. "How do you always have so much energy Y/n? We just got done training for like 3 hours and you still have all that energy!?" Kana yelled. Haru laughed and Y/n became red. "Are you ok Y/n? Are you sick? Your red." Haru asked. Kana smirked. "W-whatever l-let's j-just go!" Y/n yelled fiddling with her to pointer fingers.

"Here S/n Sensei!" Y/n yelled waving. "Hello you three. Let's get ready for the picture." They nodded. "All Right. It's picture time! Everyone pose." S/n said. "Wait! I forgot something!" Y/n yelled running away. "W- and she's gone....." Kana said. Everyone just laughed. Y/n came back with four roses. She put one in Kana's hair, Haru's hair, S/n hair, and one in her hair.

"Ok you three, I want to keep this so make it good. Smile! Now say 'cheese'." Y/n was in the middle, Haru was on the left and Kana was on the right. Y/n wrapped her arms around Kana and Haru's shoulders as she held up two peace signs. Haru held up a thumbs up and Kana put her hands behind her head. Last S/n put her hands on top on Kana and Haru heads. The guy took the picture of the Team 7.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Let's just say Y/n and Kage where rivals. They hated each other but pushed each other to the limits. So let's say we go to a flash back of when Naruto and his team did the picture. Y/n is like Sasuke, Kage is like Naruto, and Sora was not really like Sakura but close.

"Ok guys! Time to take the picture!" S/n said. "Why do I have to take a picture with her!?" Kage yelled. "That was my line usuratonkachi." Y/n said, rolling her eyes. "Ok guys! Let's smile. One, Two, three!" Y/n was on the right and she shoved her hands in her pockets and looked away, Kage was on the left he crossed his arms and glared at Y/n, Sora was in the middle holding up two peace signs. S/n out there hands on Kage and Y/n's shoulders.

*snap* "Ok done!"

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n, Kana, and Karma where taking there team picture today. Obviously Y/n was to lazy to look 'good' for the picture. She was talking to her teammates, well she was listening. "Ok guys time to take the picture!" S/n said. "One, Two, Three!" Y/n was in the middle. She had her hands behind her head and had her eyes closed. Hana was on her left she put her hands on her hips and smiled. Karma just smiled.

"Ok! Done!"

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was the type of person who didn't really care if she looked good or not. She looked completely normal except she added a flower crown in her hair to make her stand out a bit. Her team was talking before there Sensei came over. "Ok guys! Time to take the picture!" S/n said. Y/n squealed in excitement. The others laughed at the girls enthusiasm.

They got in there spots. Kazz was on the right, Y/n in the middle, and Hairi on the left, and of course their Sensei behind them. Kazz hated pictures so he crossed his arms and glared at the camera, Hairi put her hands on her hips and did a huge grin, Y/n leaned forward, put her one hand on her hip and her other messing with the headband around her forehead, S/n was behind them just smiling.

"Done!"

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n's team was taking there team picture. "I'm so excited!" Misa yelled. Y/n read her book not really caring for the picture. "Meh. I'm not a fan of pictures." Mikasa said, softly. Y/n nodded. On cue S/n came over. "Let's get ready for the picture!" They all nodded. Y/n was on the right, Mikasa in the middle, and Misa on the left. Y/n was reading, Mikasa smiled softly, and Misa had her fist pumped in the air. S/n had there hands on top on Y/n's and Misa's heads.

"Done! This looks adorable. You guys make a great team!"

🥺Iruka🥺

It was time for team pictures, but the thing is, Y/n HATES pictures and when she's forced to take them she never smiles so her, Toki, Miki and S/n got ready to take the picture. Y/n was in the middle, Miki on her right, and Toki on her left. Toki brought her hands to her chest and her eyes sparkled as she smiled wildly. Miki put her hand on her hip and the other arm she was flexing. Y/n crossed her arms and gave the camera a death glare. S/n grabbed the corners of Y/n's mouth and forced her to smile.

"1"

"2"

"3!"

They heard a snap and the picture was took. "Great, I'm out of here."

Hey guys! So I started school Tuesday so I will be posting a lot less but I still have so many ideas now for this book so hope you enjoyed! Love you all❤️❤️ Hope you all had a great night or day! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️