🤬First Cuss Word🤬

Your 6 years old
M/n: Middle Name
F/b: Favorite book

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n's older brother was being annoying and he was getting on her nerves, real bad. "Y/n. Y/n. Y/n." Boruto repeated, poking her. "Stop!" Y/n yelled. "No." He said continuing. Y/n got up and today her dad was off and Hinata was out. Y/n stood up and turned to her brother. "Stop!! Damn! Your so annoying! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" Y/n snapped. Her hair started flowing around her in nine sections like how Kushinas hair did. Boruto was speechless.

"Dad!" He yelled. Naruto and Himawari ran into the room and saw Y/n's red hair flowing around her. "Uhh, Y/n, noddle, let's calm down." Naruto said trying to calm her down. "Ya, let's calm down" Hima said, smiling softly.

Y/n took a deep breath and her hair dropped. "Sorry brother for getting mad at you and cussing." Y/n said. Boruto still was speechless. "Can hair even do that?!" He shouted. Naruto sweat dropped remembering his mom. "Yes, hair can do that." Naruto said. "Oh geez, where going to die" "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Y/n's red hair started flowing again.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Sarada has been nonstop talking and it was getting on Y/n's nerve sense she had drifted from her family and became quiet. "-Ya so then Brouto was being annoying and didn't stop talking and was saying his old ma-" Y/n cut her off. "I DONT GIVE TWO HELL'S WHAT BROUTO SAID OK?! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! DAMN!" Y/n yelled losing her temper. Sakura walked in. "Y/n M/n Uchiha! We don't speak that way!" Y/n rolled her eyes. "Hn" She sat back down and laced her fingers together and closed her eyes. 'Just like her father. Quiet, stubborn, and likes to stay away from people.' Sakura thought, sighing.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Shikamaru and Y/n where playing Shoji when Y/n lost for the fifth time in a row. "YOU GOTTA BE SHITTING ME!" At that moment Y/n regretted her life decisions and slapped a hand over her mouth. Shikamaru raised an eyebrow. "What was that?" Y/n laughed nervously. "Heh, I said 'you gotta be kidding me' ya that's what I said." Shikamaru sighed. "I won't tell this time, but next time i will." Y/n got on her knees and was thanking her dad. Shikamaru sweat dropped.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was walking around the house trying to find something to do when she stubbed her toe on the kitchen table. "Ow, shit" Y/n wined. "What was that Young Lady?" Ino asked. Y/n straightened up. "Nothing mom, sorry" Ino looked at her. "I will let it slide this once." Y/n nodded. 'Thank gosh'

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was walking to the kitchen reading her favorite book, f/b, as she was reading she accidentally ran into a wall. "Ow, shit" Y/n said holding her head. "Y/n M/n Hatake! Watch your mouth." Kakashi yelled from his room. "Sorry!!" Y/n said getting up from the floor and grabbing her book. She held her head sense it was pounding. "Ow my head." Y/n wined.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was running around outside chasing a squirrel when it flew up a tree and she hit her head. She fell backwards on her butt and quickly went to hold her head. "Ow, damn it." She said, shutting her eyes tight. "Y/n! When your living with me we are not aloud to say bad words!" Iruka shouted from afar. "Yeah yeah! I know I know!" Y/n shouted, standing up and holding her head again. "Owwww." She whispered.