😄You Get Better😄

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Today Y/n was getting her cast off. She was super excited. Her dad was going to take her sense he wasn't able to take her to the hospital. "Come on, noodle, where leaving!" Naruto yelled. "Coming dad!" Y/n yelled running over to him.

_______
_____
___
__
_

They walked through through the door. "Mom! I got my cast off! I can move my arm again!" Y/n skipped to her mom. Naruto smiled. "That's good hunny." Hinata smiled. "I know! I'm so excited!" Y/n did one of her famous Uzumaki smiles.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Today Y/n was getting her stitches out of her stomach she didn't show it but she was excited. Her mother was just going to take them out sense she knows what she's doing. "Come here Y/n!" Sakura yelled. "Hn" Y/n walked over to her mom.

_______
____
__
_
Y/n got the stitches out and was happy. "There!" Sakura smiled. "Thank you mom." Y/n gave her mom one of her rare smirks. Sakura looked surprised but softly smiled. "Of course" Y/n got up and went outside.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Lately Temari has been scared to go near her daughter, afraid of hurting her again. Today Y/n was able to start moving normal again. Like doing her every day activities. Y/n was walking to her mom. "Look mom! I'm ok! See I can move normally!" Y/n said hugging her mom. "Y/n please get off, I don't want to hurt you." Temari said. "Mom, you can't stay away from me forever. Your my mom! I need you! There are two other boys and they don't know how girls are. Mom this is a drag, but I really need you, no matter how much you hate it, I need you in my life." Y/n said looking at her mom. Temari sighed. Her mom gave her a soft hug.

"I love you." Temari said holding her daughter tight. "I love you more." Y/n said smiling.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n's head concussion is now completely healed. "Mom! Dad! My head is felling much better." Y/n smiled at her parents. "That's good." Ino smiled. "Well I'm going to go paint." Y/n said walking off. "Like Father like Daughter." Ino sweat dropped while Sai smiled

📚Kakashi📚

Today Y/n was getting her stitches out of her leg. "Dad! Hurry! I'm getting my stitches out of my leg!!" Y/n said jumping around. "Calm down. You know we aren't going to get there on time." Kakashi sweat dropped. "But today we have to be!" "Ok, ok, let's go" He smiled.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was going to get her stitches taken out and she was nervous but excited. She had already got back half of her eyesight which is pretty good. "Dad, I'm nervous. What if it hurts?" Y/n asked, looking at her dad. "It won't trust me." Iruka smiled, ruffling her hair. She smiled and shrugged. "Okay. Well let's go." She smiled, her mood changed instantly. 'She's just like her mother.' Iruka smiled, walking out the door to go get her stitches taken out.