🤢You Get Sick🤢

Still two and a half

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Hinata was going to take the twins for a walk while the boys where out of the house. Hinata walked in to see Hima comforting her younger twin sister. "What's wrong Hima? Is Y/n alright?" Hinata asked worry in her voice. "I don't know. She said she don't feel good." Hima explained, looking at her sick sister. "Ok, don't get to close so you don't get sick, ok?" Hima nodded. Hinata went to the kitchen to get medicine and a cold wash cloth. She came back and put the cloth on Y/n's head and gave her the medicine. Hinata rubbed Y/n's head as the small child fell back asleep.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Sasuke was the only one home as the other two lady's where hanging out. Y/n got out of bed and slowly waked to where Sasuke was. He looked over to his daughter. He look worried because it looked like she was about to pass out. "Daddy I don't feel good." Y/n said holding her head. "What's wrong?" He asked picking her up. "My stomach hurts and I feel dizzy." Y/n explained, resting her head on Sasukes chest. He sighed and walked back to the bedroom. He placed his daughter in her bed and went to grab medicine. When he came back Y/n looked worse. He gave her the medicine and sighed again. "Can I lay with you?" Y/n asked closing her eyes. "Ya" Sasuke replied picking her up and taking her to his room. Sasuke laid down and Y/n laid on top of him. Before you know it they, where both passed out.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Today Y/n's uncles came over. Sadly today she wasn't feeling good and when she isn't feeling good she's grouchy and moody. So she walked in the kitchen and bumped into her brother "What a drag, watch where your going next time." Shikadai said. "Shut your loud mouth" Y/n snapped at him. "Y/n M/n Nara! Watch your mouth." Temari shouted. "What a drag." Y/n mumbled. She started feeling dizzy and fell forwards. Luckily sense Gaara was there his sand caught her. "I don't think she was feeling good." He said a little worried. "Ya. I'll get her to bed." Temari said picking up Y/n and walking her to her bedroom and set her in her bed.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n felt like puking all day but she couldn't and that's never good. So she stayed in bed all day. As night rolled around Y/n fell asleep. In the middle of the night Y/n shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Ino heard and shot out of bed and saw Inojin holding Y/n's blond hair out of her face. "Aw, hunny." Ino said going up to Y/n and was rubbing her back. Inojin yawned but stayed up with his sister. After she was done she brushed her teeth and everyone went to bed. She ended up throwing up all night. No one got sleep that night especially Y/n.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n got a small cold so her nose was runny and stuffy, her head hurt, and she felt weak. "Dada, I don't feel good." Y/n said looking at her dad that was reading his book. "Ok, I'll get you medicine and you go lay down." Y/n nodded and did as he said. After he gave her medicine Y/n either read her cocomelon book or slept.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n dragged her feet to her dad as she held her head down. "Y/n? What's the matter?" Iruka asked, Y/n looked up with her multi colored eyes and they where glossy and she looked warm. "Y/n? You look warm, come here." Y/n instantly became shaky and Iruka became more worried. "Let's get you to bed. Come on." Iruka said, picking her up and taking her to her room. He gently laid her down and kissed her forehead and put a blanket over her and she closed her eyes and fell asleep.