🦋They Find You In A Field/Forest🦋

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n hasn't been home for a couple of hours so Naruto went looking for her. As he was looking he was walking around in the forest when he spotted a huge Sakura tree with butterflies flying all around them. It was night and it lit up in that area. Naruto looked closer to see a familiar red head.

He watched to see what she was doing. Y/n was sitting on the ground looking up slightly watching the butterflies. Her hair gently moving with the wind. "Whatcha doing Lord Hokage?" Naruto turned around to see the one and only Haru. "Hello Haru. I'm seeing what Y/n is doing." They looked at the red head to see a orange butterfly land on her nose. Y/n giggled slightly. Her blue eyes glowing slightly from the moon light. "Wow....." Haru whispered. "Watch it." Naruto said. "S-sorry." Haru blushed slightly at the view in front of him.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n was in a field with flowers, butterflies, fox's, and so much more. Sasuke and Sakura where searching for their daughter sense she didn't go home last night.

They where walking by a field until they spotted a pink and black hair girl. They stopped and looked at her. "Is that her?" Sakura asked. "Hn." Sasuke said, replying as yes. Y/n was on the ground as she held out her finger as a pink butterfly landed on her finger, gently flapping its wings. Y/n smiled while looking at the butterfly. It soon flew away, and Y/n picked up a blue flower and put it in her hair. She gave a small closed eye smile. "Aw, we have such a cute daughter!" Sakura whispered yelled. "Mhm."

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was in the woods admiring all the animals. She was looking around when a small fox started rubbing up against her. She smiled and gently picked it up.

Shikamaru was looking for his daughter, when he past a girl holding a fox he backed up and saw that his daughter was the one holding the fox. "What a drag." The younger Nara replied, gently petting the fox. A green butterfly flew to Y/n and landed on her head. "What a drag, I could be sleeping." The older Nara laughed slightly.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was in the forest picking flowers and she grabbed a light blue one and put it in her hair.

Kazz and Ino where looking for the blond girl. As they where passing the beautiful part of the forest the had spot a familiar blond. They got a bit closer and watched.

Y/n was smiling brightly yet softly. She was picking many other flowers. Roses, daisies, peony's, lavender, and so much more. Y/n picked up a rose and there was a beautiful yellow butterfly resting on the rose. "So pretty...." Y/n had stars in her eyes. She put out her finger and it landed on it. Y/n brought her finger closer to look at the butterfly. Kazz was admiring her from afar with a small blush on his face while Ino was smiling softly.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was sitting in a field full of roses. There was pink, yellow, orange, but her favorite was the red roses. She was looking around and spotted a rare, beautiful, rose. It was red that faded into pink and faded into a yellow. She picked it and put it in her hair.

Kakashi was looking for his missing daughter until he spotted her in a rose field. He looked at her and smiled. A butterfly that looked just like the color of the rose landed on her nose. She giggled quietly. Kakashi just watched and smiled softly.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n was bored and so she ended up wondering around. As she made her way around the fields she so loads and loads of flowers, butterflies, and so much more. She smiled to herself softly as she went further and laid down. She looked up at the sky and smiled. She took a deep breath to relax herself and it was working.

Iruka on the other hand was freaking out because he lost his only child. As he jumped through trees he had spotted a field and found the one and only Y/n laying there, sleeping in the flowers as multiple butterflies were on her. Iruka smiled and laughed at the girl.

'So much like her mother'