One Shot-3: To the Future and Past

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜
Y/n Uzumaki
13 years old

Edited

Y/n was walking around the village until she sees a blue swirling portal.

"Oh, what's that?" Being Narutos daughter, she went to check it out. She stepped through and fell in.

"Holy crap!" She yelled until she landed on the ground. She looked around and it looked the same but different.

"Uh, why are you on the ground? Are you knew? If you are I could show you around! Believe it!" Y/n recognized those words and that voice. She looked up to see a blond haired boy about her age with a black haired guy next to him. It was young Naruto and Sasuke.

'Dad?! Uncle Sasuke?!' Y/n thought looking closely at them. She stood up and gave them a bright smile.

"Hi! I'm-" Y/n stopped and thought if she should say her last name or not.

"Well?" Sasuke said, hands in his pocket. Y/n sighed.

"Your da- I mean Naruto right?" Y/n pointing to the blond. He nodded confused.

"And your Sasuke?" She said pointing to the black haired guy, which he also stared confused.

"How do you know us?" Naruto asked.

"Uhh, this may sound crazy but uh-" Y/n got cut off.

"Why do you look like Naruto?" Y/n got frustrated.

"I DIDNT FINISH MY SENTENCE! BELIEVE IT!" Y/n yelled. The two stared in surprise. Y/n sighed calming herself down.

"As I was saying, I am Y/n Uzumaki, Daughter of Naruto and Hinata Uzumaki. Believe it!" Y/n smiled widely, just like Narutos smile. The two looked shocked and confused.

"WAIT- YOUR MY KID?!" Naruto yelled, Y/n nodded.

"Wha- AND IM MARRIED TO HINATA?!" Naruto asked turning red.

"Believe it!" Y/n smiled even wider.

"She really is your kid, Naruto" Sasuke smirked, looking at the red head closely. Suddenly questions where being thrown at Y/n. Y/n's smile faded slowly, she started tearing up.

"Naruto- she's crying" Sasuke whispered. He immediately stopped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, believe it" He said looking sad.

"Oh! No, no, I just wish dad would give me this kind of attention at home." Y/n weakly smiled.

"Wha-?" He started but got cut off.

"Let's go somewhere more private, both of you." Y/n grabbed there wrist and walked near a river and sat down, the two following.

The two stared at Y/n.

"Ok, Dad- I mean, Naruto. My dad you know, became the 7th Hokage-" This time she got cut off.

"I BECAME HOKAGE! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto smiled proudly. Y/n looked down and Sasuke looked at her.

"Y/n?" Y/n looked at Sasuke and Naruto became silent.

"Dad never spends time with us. He's always at the tower, working. He's always busy, I mean I don't blame him, but it still hurts. He rarely comes home and when he does it's super late or a shadow clone, so I don't really get to spend time with him, ya know. But hey, I may just be overreacting! I still love him, I would sacrifice my life to save his! Dattebane!" Y/n jumped up and pumped her fist in the air. Sasuke had a small smirk and Naruto looked kinda guilty for his future actions.