Part 2: Parents Notice There Old Clothes

Edited

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n walked out of there room and saw her parents talking with Sarada. Y/n walked out and there eyes went to her. Sasuke and Sakura's eyes went a bit wide. Sarada looked at her blankly. "Don't you think that's a little to boyish?" Sarada asked. "Hn, Don't you think you talk to much?" Y/n snapped back. Sarada rolled her eyes. She looked at her dad. "This was yours right?" Y/n asked, shoving her hands in her pockets. Sasuke nodded. "Can I have it?" "Ya" Sakura looked concerned. "Y/n, you should listen to your sister, isn't that to boyish?" Sakura asked (I promise this isn't any hate!) Y/n gave one of her famous glares. "No, I like it, so leave me alone, plus dresses just get in the way. There ugly, I like this better." Y/n snapped back, again. Sakura sighed then smiled "If that's what you want." Sakura said. Sasuke smiled. "Hn"

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n came walking out with her moms old outfit on. "What a drag this is." Y/n said passing her brother and father. "Y/n? Is that your mother's?" Shikamaru asked. Y/n stopped and turned around. "This is even more of a drag." Y/n put her hands behind her head. "Ya, it is. So what?" They shook there head. Temari walked in. "Y/n?" Y/n turned around and saw her mom standing there. "Aww-" She got cut off. "Mom, please stop." Y/n said. "What did you-" before Temari could finish her sentence she was gone. "What a drag." The boys complained.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

"Dad? Where is mom?" Sai turned around. "Outside." "Ok, thank you" He smiled and turned back around. Y/n walked outside, and saw her mom. "Hey mom? Can I have this." Ino turned around and saw her daughter in her old outfit. "Awwww!!!! Of course!" Ino said fangirling over her daughter. Y/n laughed. "Thanks mom." Y/n hugged Ino, Ino hugged back.

📚Kakashi📚

"Dad? Whose was this?" Y/n asked showing her dad the outfit. His eyes went wide when he looked up from his book. "Oh, that was your mother's." He said looking away. Y/n knew she shouldn't ask questions even if she really wanted to, that day will come. "May I keep it?" "Of course" Kakashi smiled. "Thank you."

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n walked through the house trying to find her dad because she absolutely fell in love with this outfit and wanted to keep it. Once she walked into the kitchen she saw her dad there and Y/n walked up to him. "Dad?" Y/n asked, Iruka turned around and his eyes instantly went wide. "Y/n, where did you find that?" Iruka asked, Y/n gave sheepish smile. "I found this under your bed. Can I keep it?" She asked and Iruka smiled softly. "Yes, I suppose." He smiled. 'She looks so much like her mother.'