One Shot-1: First Day Of The Academy

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜
8 Years old

Today was the first day that Himawari and Y/n we're going to the academy. "Mom! Dad! We are going!" Hima yelled. "Ok hunny! Have a good day, you two!" Hinata yelled. "We will, ya know!" Y/n yelled. "Bye noddle, Bye Hima!" Naruto yelled. "Bye." The twins said, walking out the door. "I'm so excited!" Y/n said pumping her fist in the air. "Ya! Today's exiting." Hima smiled.

As the two reached the door they walked into the class, all eyes turned to them. "Hello, I'm your Sensei, Shino." Shino said. "Hi, I'm Himawari Uzumaki." Hima smiled brightly while giving a little wave. "Hi! I'm Y/n Uzumaki! Dattebane!" Y/n smiled. Whispers where going around the room. "Look at that red hair! And look how she styles it." One kid said. Y/n had her hair in the style Neji did. A ponytail at almost the end of her hair. Her hair length was about to her lower back. "How did it get so red?" Another whispered.

Himawari looked at her twin sister worried, knowing her she gets mad at anyone who makes fun of her hair. "Hey! I will beat you with my pan!" Y/n yelled. A kid walked up to her and stared grabbing her hair, harshly. "Look at this ugly hair. Where did you get it from? Your dad has blond and your mom has purple." The kid asked pulling her hair. "Actually, I love my hair! So I don't care what you say, you pig." Y/n grabbed both of his wrists and spun him around a few times and let go while spinning and he went flying across the room. "I will become Hokage! Believe it! Then you all with look up to me and respect me! Ya Know!" Y/n said pumping her fist.

Shino smiled remembering when Naruto would always say that. And Shino knows that Y/n is Narutos daughter so if she sets her mind to something she's going to get it done. Honestly, Shino didnt fell bad for the kid but had to tell Y/n to stop. "That's enough Y/n. Go sit down you two." Hima nodded and went to sit down. "Ya know, I will beat you to the core if anyone makes fun of my hair! Believe it!" Y/n said giving her famous smile.

Y/n went and sat down between abboy and on the other side was a girl. They both seemed like the quiet but friendly type. Y/n turned to the boy. "Hi! I'm Y/n!" She smiled. He looked at her. "Hi, I'm Haru." He smiled. He had black hair and beautiful green eyes. 'He's cute' Y/n thought. Y/n turned to the girl. "Hi-" But she got interrupted. "I know who you are, I'm Kana." Y/n smiled. "Let's all be friends, Believe it!" She smiled once more. The three nodded. Kana had black hair, blue tips, grey eyes, and blue horns. "Yes! Friends." Y/n shouted standing up pumping her fist in the air. Everyone looked at her. "Heh, sorry." Y/n sat down. Her two new friends started laughing at her. "Heh"

Time skip

After school Hima and Y/n where walking back home. "-so ya what about you? Did you make new friends?" Hima asked. "Hell ya! I made two! Kana and Haru." Y/n said blushing when she said Haru's name. "Why did you face she light up and blush when you said his name?" Hima asked, knowing she just liked teasing her twins. "S-stop! I-it's not like that!" Y/n said hiding her face with her hands.

They arrived home and Y/n was a blushing mess from her sister teasing her. As the five sat together at dinner, Hinata looked at her. "Hunny you ok?" Y/n froze. Hima smirked and the two boys looked at her suspicious. "I-I -you -I ahhhh." Y/n hid her face again. Hinata smiled softly. Knowing what was going on, remembering how she stuttered when she was around Naruto. "What his name?" Hinata asked. The boys eyes went wide. "His!?" They stood up.

"No boyfriend!" Boruto yelled. "Ya! My noodle is not leaving the house!" Naruto said. "Dad! I'm 8." Y/n said a blushing mess, now even more red. "What does he look like Sis?" Hima asked teasing her sister. "Oh! Dad! Mom!" The boys sat down and looked at Y/n, while Y/n was trying to change the subject.

"Hm?" Naruto hummed in response. "Today this kid was making fun of how red my hair was! He was grabbing it and pulling on it! So I grabbed his wrists and spun his around and then I let go and he flew across the room! Oh! And I have found my new goal!" Y/n said. Naruto smiled remembering when his mom told her about that story. Hinata sweat dropped. "So what's your goal?" Boruto asked.

"Well, sense everyone was making fun of me I declared to become the Next Female Hokage! Then everyone will have to stop disrespecting me and they will have to look up to me! Believe it!" Y/n said pumping her fist in the air again. Boruto rolled his eyes. Naruto and Hinata smiled remembering that's what Naruto said all the time. "Hey! Boruto, just because you don't want to become Hokage doesn't mean you can disrespect my decisions. If all you do is look down on people, you won't be able to recognize you own weaknesses." Y/n said glaring at her brother.

She sat down and continued eating her salt ramen. "So, what does this boy look like?" Naruto asked. Y/n started chocking on her noodles. Hima had to pat her back.

Ahhh! I loved writing this chapter. It was so much fun. Ok so I'm going to show you what Haru and Kana look like. The pictures don't belong to me, they go to there owners. In the pictures they look older in there teens but you can imagine them younger. Because they are only 8.

Haru:

Kana:

Kana: