😡When You Get Mad/Upset😡

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Boruto has been yelling at Y/n for being reckless for about an hour or two. Y/n was getting upset and the other three just watched from a distance. They should have stopped her but Naruto stopped them and told them he needs to see where this will go. "-You could get hurt, or worse die! And the-" Y/n stood up. "ENOUGH!" Y/n yelled. Everyone stared shocked. Like real shocked. Y/n's left eye was Kurama's eye and her right was the byakugan. "What- how did she get Kurama's chakra!? That's not possible!" Naruto said. A red chakra started forming around Y/n. Boruto fell backwards afraid. "Y/n Uzumaki! That's enough." Naruto shouted getting in front of Boruto. 'Kurama? Is that even possible!? She has some of your chakra but Hima doesn't? What going on?' Naruto asked Kurama. 'I honestly don't know' Kurama answered.

Y/n calmed down. "S-sorry" She rubbed the back of her neck.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n was training outside and her dad was pushing on her buttons. Telling her to do this and that, to the Uchiha, it was getting annoyed. "Y/n are you listening?" Sasuke asked. "Hn" Y/n looked away. Sakura walked outside with Sarada and the two watched. "Ok now-" Sasuke continued. "Mom, I think he's getting on Y/n's nerves." Sarada said to her mom. "I agree, and you never want to get an Uchiha mad." Sakura sweat dropped, but she was worried. "Ok-now" He was cut off. "Dad! Stop! ENOUGH!" Y/n yelled. "Mom- Y/n awakened the first stage of her sharingan!" Sarada said. "Yes, yes, she has." Sakura smiled. "Dad! You have been blabbering about none sense! And it's so damn annoying!" Y/n yelled, Sasuke smirked. "What's so funny!"

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Temari has been yelling at Y/n and Shikadai for running around. They were outside running around and getting in trouble. "We are-" Y/n got cut off "no you two-" Temari got cut off this time. Y/n stood up. Shikamaru was secretly watching. Shikadai knew what was going to happen so he moved far away. "Mom! We where running around outside! I can run around in the house if you would like?! So your yelling at us for absolutely NOTHING!" Y/n yelled back at her mother. Temari looked speechless, and so did the boys. "What did you just say!?" Temari yelled. "You heard me, mother." Y/n snapped.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Inoji has been bugging Y/n all day and won't leave. Y/n faced Inojin and put her thumbs together and her pointer and middle fingers together on her other hand. She put her hands up so she could see Inojin's face "Ninja Art! Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Y/n yelled. Sai and Ino ran out and Y/n's body was on the floor and Inojin was standing there. "Y/n? I didn't even teach you that!" Ino yelled. Inojin turned around to face her parents. "Well, he was talking to much. So if you don't mind I'm going to put him in his room." Y/n said walking away in Inojin's body. Sai and Ino just stood there looking surprised.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was hanging out with Mikasa at her house when her dad wouldn't leave them alone. "Dad, could you stop?" Y/n asked. "No, Anyways-" Y/n stood up. "DAD ENOUGH! LEAVE US ALONE!" Y/n yelled. The two looked surprised because they have never heard Y/n yell. "O-ok" Kakashi said leaving. Y/n felt bad and hugged her dad. "I'm sorry."

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n loves her dad but today he was getting on her nerves, really bad. "Y/n, clean up this mess you made." He commanded, she rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen to find it completely clean. "What mess? There is no mess!" Y/n snapped, Iruka glared at her. "Are you giving me attitude?" He asked, and Y/n's eyes glowed red. "No I'm not giving you attitude but how am I supposed to clean up a mess that's not even there!" Y/n shouted, her eyes turning a dark red. Iruka looked at her so surprised her couldn't form any words.

Guys I'm tired.