👨‍👧Father Daughter Moment👨‍👧

Edited

🍥🍜Naruto🍜🍥

Naruto took Y/n to the Hokage's tower and Y/n sat in Naruto's lap playing with a pen all day. And they went out to get ramen but Y/n's was blended so she could eat it.

😐🍅Sasuke🍅😐

They l stayed home and cuddled all day. That's ALL they did. I mean he talked to her and they guys slept but that's it.

🥱💤Shikamaru💤🥱

They slept

😎🖌Sai🖌😎

Sai painted and talked to her while she watched him paint and she stared in amazement. Sai talked to her and they took a nap and went out.

😉📚Kakashi📚😉

Y/n slept on Kakashi's chest while he read his books and she played with Pakkun. She would even try to read a book herself but it turned into her own gibberish.

🥺Iruka🥺

Iruka and Y/n hung out and played outside. Y/n would crawl around and point to all the butterflies. He had a feeling these butterflies would have something to do with in the future. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Ew! No kissys! Yuk!" She shouted, rubbing it off her forehead. Iruka looked at her offended. He started teasing her and pretended to cry. Y/n's eyes softened. "I sorry. Y/n didn't mean to make daddy cry. Y/n sorry."

Ok not the best chapter but the next will be better I promise!!! Jk but hey at least I'm updating it right? Right?