One Shot ??: Uchiha

I would read the one with "The Dream" so you understand this one shot!

🥺Iruka🥺
13 years Old
Edited

Y/n ran out of the academy and was running to go find Sasukes place. On the way she had accidentally collided with someone and she fell down.

"Watch where your going." He snapped, Y/n looked up he has a black undercut, with the shaven sides being blonde, the roman numeral IX under his left eye, and a pair of hooped piercings under his right eyebrow. He wears a green top with a sleeveless long jacket over it, along with black pants and black half sandals.

"Jeez sorry. No need to be so rude." Y/n snapped, standing up and dusting herself off.

"Oh Y/n!" She looked at the 7th Hokage and bowed.

"Hello Lord 7th. I didn't mean to interrupt you and this young man. I must be going though. I'm in a rush." Y/n stood up, smiling brightly and waving goodbye.

"Who was that?" He asked, looking at Naruto.

"That's Y/n Umino. She's very sweet once you get to know her. I think she's a few years younger than you. I think 3? I'm surprised you guys never met with how long you've been in the village. She's not that hard to miss." Naruto laughed, continuing to walk.

Y/n ran and she saw Sasuke up ahead. Her eyes widened as she ran faster.

"Sasuke-San!" Y/n yelled, he turned around to see Y/n. He raised an eyebrow because they never talk.

"Yes?" He asked, Y/n stopped in front of him.

"Do you know Cho Uchiha?" She asked suddenly. Sasukes eyes widened.

"How do you know her?" Sasuke seemed to snap at her.

"Because that's my mother." Y/n said, crossing her arms. Sasukes eyes widened so much they could pop out of his skull.

"Your Y/n, daughter of Cho? Your my niece?" Sasuke asked, Y/n held her breath and nodded.

Without another thought Sasuke was leveled with her.

"It's about time I met my older sisters daughter." Sasuke smiled slightly, tapping her forehead.

"What does that forehead tap mean?" Y/n asked, tilting her head.

"You'll find out when your older." Sasuke laughed. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Hn." She said, she slapped her hands over her mouth and her eyes widened.

"What the hell!" Y/n shouted. Sasuke again laughed.

"Your Uchiha is showing." He smiled. Y/n sighed and rubbed her head.

"Well, Sasuke- San. Could you train me?" Y/n asked, Sasuke smiled and poked her forehead again.

"Forgive me Y/n. Maybe later." He smiled, Y/n put her hands over her forehead and she pouted.

"Please tell me what that means! The forehead tap!" Y/n shouted, holding the place where he tapped it.

"Your mother used to do it to me all the time. You know your lucky to have a mother like her. She was an amazing sister but I took her for granted. I pushed her away, don't do that to the ones you love. Alright?" Sasuke said, Y/n rolled her eyes and nodded.