❤️Hanging Out With Siblings❤️

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Boruto was watching the twins today while Hinata was getting groceries and Naruto was at the Hokage tower. Himawari and Y/n where chasing each other around the house while Boruto was chasing them to stop so no one gets hurt "Guys stop!" He yelled still chasing the two. They both laughed. Himawari tripped and fell and Y/n bumped into Hima and fell and Boruto was running so fast he tried to stop himself but slid and ran into a wall. The twins laughed and Boruto fell on his butt. "Owww" He mumbled rubbing his head. After they all relaxed Boruto laid on the couch with Hima laying on top of him and Y/n laying on top of Hima. Soon they all drifted off to sleep. 

Hinata walked through the door and didn't hear the kids and she panicked a little. She put her groceries on the table and ran into the living room to find her kids peacefully sleeping. She smiled and walked up to her three kids and kissed there foreheads.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Sasuke was on a mission and Sakura was taking a nap so it was the two younger Uchihas. Sarada was training outside and Y/n wanted to join. Y/n walked outside and started coping her sisters moves. Sarada looked over and laughed. "Do you want me to teach you a small move?" She asked "Yes! Please!" Y/n shouted happily. Sarada showed Y/n how to punch and Y/n got it down easily. "Good! Your a fast learner." Sarada smiled. "I know" Y/n said proudly. She giggled.

Sakura got up and went to look for her kids and went outside. She saw them chasing each other and Sakura leaned on the door way. She smiled brightly seeing her two having a great time. Sakura really didn't want her kids to grow up.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Shikadai was playing shogi with Shikamaru. And Y/n wanted to play. "Can I play?" Y/n asked. "Aren't you a little to young?" Shikadai asked. "Let her play" Shikamaru said. "What a drag" Shikadai sighed. Shikamaru got up and leaned against the wall. Y/n sat down and waited for Shikadai to make the first move. (I have no idea how to play it so just go with the flow)

This wasn't hard for Y/n but she wanted to make sure she would make the first move. Temari then walked in and her and Shikamaru where now watching there kids play. "Heh. I knew you couldn't do it." Shikadai mumbled. Y/n closed her eyes and put her finger tips together and made her hands make on O shape. Something Shikamaru did when he was younger, it helped him think. Temaris and Shikamarus eyes went a bit wide. "Uh. What are you doing?" Shikadai asked. Y/n stayed quiet, still in her position. "Shh, Shikadai. She's thinking" Shikamaru shushed him. "What? She's like two." Shikadai said staring at his younger sister

"Quiet Shikadai" Temari said. Y/n opened her eyes and made a quick but smart move. Shikadai looked at the board and Y/n won in one move. Shikadai looked at his sister shocked. "You where saying? You are such a drag" Y/n said putting her hands behind her head. Temari laughed and Shikamaru smiled.

💐🖌Ino and Sai🖌💐

Y/n was by her brothers side painting. She took after her dad in painting. They both stayed in comfortable silence while painting. Y/n was painting flowers and Inojin was painting his family. After they where done they showed each other. "Ohhhh pretty" Y/n said looking at her brothers painting. "Yours is good as well" He smiled at his sister.

So you know I didn't do Kakashi or Iruka because you don't have any siblings so I didn't do them. Hope you have a good day or night!