One Shot-4: Scarf

(A/n: So I decided to make a one shot about every character. So I already made one for Naruto, now I'm doing Kakashi. I will probably do Sasuke next. Then Shikamaru, then Ino. So hope you guys like it. OH! Thank you guys for the reads! I love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️)

Edited

📚Kakashi📚
7 years old

Y/n was walking around the village reading her favorite book. It's called F/B and it's her favorite so far in the series. It was cold out so she was wearing her favorite red scarf. She was walking around when she spotted a black haired girl standing by herself out in the cold. She was sitting in front of a river. Y/n walked over to her not looking up from her book.

"Ya know, if you stay out here your going to catch a cold." Y/n said, still reading. She didn't respond, Y/n sighed.

"Not the talkative type? That's okay." Y/n sat down not looking up from her book.

"I don't have a home." She finally said. Y/n looked over and raised an eyebrow. She again sighed and stood up. Y/n reached out her hand which the black haired girl took. Once they where both standing up Y/n put her book in her back pocket. She took off her scarf and wrapped it around Mikasa. She stared at Y/n with stars in her eyes. Once she wrapped it around her, Y/n threw the end on top of her head.

"There." Y/n smiled through her mask.

"It's warm, yes?" Y/n did her closed eye smile. Mikasa grabbed it gently and looked at it.

"It's warm. Thank you." She whispered. Y/n nodded.

"It's Y/n by the way. Y/n Hatake." The girl looked at the white/gray haired girl.

"Mikasa, Mikasa Ackerman." Y/n smiled, and grabbed her hands.

"Let's go see the old man. Maybe he can help." Y/n dragged Mikasa with her.

'This scarf is so warm. I will never take it off. Ok I will wash it but I will always wear it.' Mikasa thought smiling to herself.

Once the two made it to the Hokage tower Y/n banged on the door.

"You may come in." He said. Y/n walked in still holding Mikasa's wrist.

"Old man!" Naruto looked up to see Y/n and a black hair girl he didn't recognize.

"Who's this?" He asked. Y/n moved her hand so she was holding Mikasa's hand. Mikasa blushed and Naruto noticed.

"Old man, I found her, gave her my scarf, but she doesn't have a home! Help." Y/n said looking at Naruto, dead in the eye. Naruto laughed slightly.

"Ok, I will make some arrangements so she can have her own place, but for now she will have to stay with you." Y/n nodded.

"Let's go Mika!" Y/n said walking out the door. Mikasa blushed a deep red and walked out. Naruto smirked knowing they where made for each other.

"Oh! We should get ramen. If that's ok. Sorry I'm being really controlling." Y/n rubbed the back of her neck.

"No, no. It's ok." Mikasa smiled. They walked to Ichiraku and sat down.

"Ah, Y/n! And who is this lovely lady?" Ayame asked.

"This is Mikasa. She is staying with me for a bit." She nodded.

"The usual?" Y/n nodded.

"What about you?" Ayame asked looking at Mikasa.

"Uhh."

"You could try the salt ramen. It's my favorite!" Y/n said pulling out her book and reading it. Mikasa nodded and ordered that.

The two sat in comfortable silence, Y/n was reading while Mikasa was staring at Y/n. She looked back and started blushing. She put the scarf over her mouth and nose and took in the sent but not in a creepy way. Sense Y/n just gave it to her it smelt like her. It relaxed Mikasa and right then Ayame brought there ramen.

"There you go! Have fun you two." She smiled and walked away. Y/n put her book away and grabbed chopsticks and started eating. Same with Mikasa.

After they where done they where walking around.

"Can I show you something?" Mikasa nodded. They walked into the forest and through trees, when they reached the end it took Mikasa's breath away.

"Wow.." It was completely green and a lake with a small waterfall.

"This is were I come to get away from everyone. It's now your place to!" Y/n did her closed eye smile.

"It's so pretty."

"Mhm" Y/n closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

They sat down and before you knew it, it was dark. The two ended up falling asleep. Mikasa's back was leaned against the tree trunk and Y/n's head was laying in her lap. Mikasa was earlier stroking Y/n's hair and Y/n fell asleep. Not to long so did Mikasa. They ended up sleeping there till morning.

Ok, there you go! Another crappy chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Love you all ❤️