One Shot-9: You Tell Your Dad You Have Kurama

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜
16 years old

2nd person

You where coming back from training with your team and you where thinking of you should tell your dad if you have Kurama. After a bit of walking you decide to tell your dad, he could possibly help you train.

You reached your house to be greeted by your mother and siblings. "Hello Y/n." Hima smiled and you smiled back. "Hi." You looked around. "Where is dad?" Just on cue Naruto came in. "You needed me noodle?" You smiled as you walked up to your dad.

"We should go somewhere else!" You gave one of your cheesy grins. Naruto nodded and your guys ended up at the training grounds. "So what did you need to tell me noodle?" Naruto asked, raising is eyebrow. "Uhh, so what if I told you that I'm kinda like a Jinchuriki? Like another vessel?" You said, giving a shy grin.

Naruto stared at you with wide eyes. "What are you saying Y/n?" Naruto asked, shocked and confused. "Well, what if I told you I have Kurama?" Narutos eyes widened even more. "WHAT?!" You covered your ears and laughed a bit. "Ya.....I even have the seal mark..." You said lifting up your shirt just so he could see the seal mark (nothing else). Naruto was so surprised and shocked he couldn't form any words.

"H-how- w-what- Eh?!" He yelled, you dropped your shirt and put your hand to the back of your head. "I don't know, we where on a mission and we where failing but I ended up seeing a giant red gate and there was Kurama, we talked and laughed and after a bit I opened the gate. So here we are." You said giving a sheepish grin.

Naruto was still shocked, he couldn't form any words. He was froze for a couple of minutes so you went up to his a waved a hand in front of his face. "Dad? Daaaaaaaad????? Hello? Are you alive? EARTH TO DAD!" You yell and he unfroze but he then smiled.

"I'm sure Kurama will protect and be there for you." You smiled at your fathers words. "But if that even possible dad? Like I didn't know it was." Naruto thought for a moment. "Well there was this one time when you were younger Boruto wouldn't leave you alone so you finally snapped and you had Kurama's chakra. But I'm not sure.....I guess it is. It still surprises me though." He explained.

Naruto looked at you but his eyes widened again. "Y/n? Why do you have a random blond streak in your hair?" He asked, you looked confused and took out your kunia and used that. Your plain, long, red hair had a thick streak of blond in it, in the front. Your eyes widened. "WAH! WHEN DID I GET THAT!?" You yelled, looking at your dad again.

"I-I DONT KNOW!? HOW WOULD I KNOW! STOP ASKING QUESTIONS I DONT KNOW THE AWSER TO!" He yelled back. "THIS IS CRAZY! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE!" You yelled again.

Suddenly you weren't with your dad anymore. "Hey brat. Stop yelling." You spin around to see Kurama. "KURAMA! DID YOU MISS ME!?" You yell running up to him. He 'tch'ed but lowered his head. "No, I didn't. Now I have you and your dad to deal with, and your like a mini him." You laughed. He brought his head down while you extended your arms.

You reached up and put your hands on his jaw while you looked up at him slightly and gave a big grin. "Well....I missed you!" You say, more quite than last time. You sighed and sat down crised crossed.

"Hey Kurama?" You ask as he puts his head in your lap while you slightly brush your hands on top of his head. "Hm?" He hummed in response. "Did you notice I have a blond streak in my hair. Did you possibly give it to me somehow?" You ask, still slightly petting him. He closed his eyes and relaxed to your touch.

"It may have been. Everything is different from your dad. I'm a bit confused myself." You nod while you rested your head on his. You closed your ocean blue eyes and everything was silent. You soon ended up falling asleep.

Kurama opened his eyes because he was getting uncomfortable so he picked you up and layed down and set you down but so your back was resting on him. He wrapped on of his tails around you so you don't get cold and with that he closed his eyes again.

"Tch, what a brat." Kurama whispered, peaking a look at you. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Naruto now was nowhere to be near the training grounds. He looked around but what he saw mad him shocked. He looked over and saw you and Kurama sleeping. "How is this possible?" Naruto whispered walking closer. His gaze softened when he saw how cute the two of you looked. Yes, Kurama was a lot larger than you but it was still so cute.

"Hey, wake up you two." He said, giving a big grin. You fluttered your blue eyes open and looked at your dad. "DAD!?" You screamed, and because of your loud voice Kurama opened his eyes. He looked over and saw the two loud Uzumakis.

"You two are such brats...."

"WE ARE NOT BRATS! DATTEBAYO/DATTEBANE!!"