😵Death😵

FYI this isn't your death

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n was on a solo mission so she hasn't been home in a couple weeks. And you have no idea how excited she was to get home and see her loved ones. All she could think about was how she wanted to be home and in the arms of Haru.

Time Skip

As she walked through the village everyone was looking at her. It was a nervous look along with a bad look as well. Y/n was confused and became concerned as she reached the Hokage tower. She opened the door to see her dad anxiously fiddling with his pen. "Dad?" Y/n asked, Narutos eyes widened as he looked at his daughter. "What's wrong with everyone? They keep looking at me and taking about "how will she handle it? She has loved him all his life?" What is that about?" Y/n asked, tilting her head. "Y/n, I'm sorry, but uh, Haru has died on a mission..." Naruto said, guilt flooding over his body. Y/n's eyes widened in shock and fear. She just stared at her dad in shock. "H-huh?" Y/n asked, her eyes watering. Narutos eyes widened, she looked exactly like Naruto when he found out when Jiraiya died and it broke his heart.

"W-why would you send him out of such a dangerous mission!" Y/n yelled, her heart shattering into pieces. "Y/n. That's not fair. He signed up for this and you know that." Naruto said firmly but inside he was heartbroken. This all reminded him of how he acted with Jiraiya. Y/n shut her eyes and turned to walk out the door and in seconds she was gone. "I'm sorry Y/n."

I already did Sasuke.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n was at home resting from a long mission she was on when she heard the door open. "Y/n?" She heard her dad say. Y/n got up and went to her dad. "Ya?" She asked and saw the look on her dads face. "I-is everything okay....?" She asked, and Shikamaru looked away.

"Well not really...Hana has passed away from an illness this morning......" Y/n's eyes widened in horror. "Y-your joking? R-right?" Y/n asked, her breath became short and she started shaking. Shikamaru shook his head slowly and without another thought she was out of the house. She ran, and ran. Hot tears spilled from her eyes.

"W-why? Why now?"

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was on her way to the Hokage's tower because Lord Seventh had to tell her something. She jumped from house to house as quickly as she could. When she opened the door Naruto has a worried look on his face. "Lord Seventh?" Y/n asked, standing across from his desk. "Y/n. I need to talk to you." He said firmly.

Y/n tilted her head in confusion. "Kazz has went missing yesterday. I sent out some ninjas but nobody can find him....we think he might be....gone." Y/n looked at him blankly before it finally kicked in. The love of her life is gone. She will never hear his voice, look into his eyes, or hear his laugh. Ever again.

"Y-your kidding? Your kidding right?" She asked as tears slid down her face as she tried to hide her pain behind a laugh. Narutos eyes softened in guilt. Y/n placed a hand over her mouth to stop her from sobbing. She bowed and ran out the door.

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n has been sleeping to try and sooth her aching body. Her dad had shook her slightly to wake her up. Y/n batted her eye lashes and sat up rubbing her eyes. "Hm? What is it?" Y/n asked, as her dad sat on her bed next to her. "Y/n. I need to tell you something..." Kakashi whispered, looking anywhere but her. "What is it?" Kakashi took a deep breath.

"Well, Mikasa had passed away from a mission this afternoon." Kakashi explained, Y/n looked at him confused and unfazed. "Y/n?" Kakashi asked, looking at his daughter. In seconds her eyes widened but narrowed in anger and sorrow. "What do you mean?" Y/n snapped, getting out of her bed and standing in front of her dad.

"She's gone Y/n." Kakashi sadly said. Y/n's features soften as she looked to the side. "I understand." She whispered, Kakashi looked confused and he had a stern look on his face. "Y/n, you know you don't have to hide your emotions." Kakashi sternly said. "But a ninja should never show emotion." Y/n mumbled. "Knock that off, I'm your dad you don't have to pretend to be okay when your really not." Kakashi snapped, worried for his daughter. Y/n looked at her dad and burst out in tears, Kakashi's features softened as he pulled her in for a hug. "It's okay Y/n, we can get through this together."

Okay, I'm not doing Iruka because her crush is Kawaki and we can't have him die...so no Iruka and I had already done Sasuke and Sakura so there. I missed you guys so much, I'm still editing but I will also try and be posting.

I love you all and hope you guys are doing good! 🤍