One Shot 2: Kidnapped

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸
13 Years Old
Edited!
⚠️ Abuse, Blood, and serious injuries ⚠️

Y/n was walking around the village by herself. She needed some fresh air from everyone. She was walking down a path with her hands in her pockets before she felt someone grab her. She elbowed them and got out of there grasp. "What the hell!" The guy said hunching over from Y/n elbowing him. "Hn." Y/n pulled out a kunia. A guy snuck up from behind her and hit her head. She fell forwards to the ground.

________
_______
_____
___
__
_

Y/n slowly opened her emerald green eyes and looked around. She was tied to a chair with tape over her mouth. "Hmm!" Y/n's words where muffled from the tape. "Oh, looks like someone is awake." The guy walked up to her. "Well, well, if it isn't Y/n Uchiha." He smirked. "Are you sure we have the right kid? I mean she has pink hair and green eyes. Aren't they supposed to have black hair and black eyes?" The other asked. "Look, she has black under the pink. Look how long it is." The first guy said.

"Well, to bad we are going to take those pretty little green eyes out." Y/n's eyes went wide. "I think, we should have some fun." One guy said. Y/n looked like she could care less but inside she was scared to death.

__________
_______
_____
___
__
_

They grabbed Y/n by her hair and lightly cut her throat but not deep enough to kill her. "Heh, coward." He threw her across the room and she hit the wall. She landed on the floor and blood was running down her mouth. She was covered in bruises, cuts, and blood. "Let's cut this pretty hair." The second guy said. He grabbed Y/n's hair again and cut it, She fell to the ground again. 'Damn I really liked my hair!' Y/n thought.

He grabbed her arm, and made her face him. Y/n's long hair was now to her shoulders, it was in her face and she blew it away. "We had are fun, now let's take those eyes you." The guy smirked. "Let go." Y/n said glaring at them. "No can do." The other said. He grabbed his kunia and was about to cut her eyes out when the door burst open. It was Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. Y/n didn't show it but she was relieved. "Let her go." Naruto demanded. He grabbed Y/n and brought the kuni to her throat again. "You come any closer and I will cut her throat open. Soon she will lie dead on the ground." The guy pressed the kunia up to her throat slightly casing blood going down her neck.

"Let my daughter go!" Sakura yelled, Sakura and Sasuke could tell that Y/n was scared by just looking in her eyes. She mouthed 'Help me, please' as she shed a couple of tears. The three eyes went wide, they haven't seen Y/n cry in such a long time. Suddenly one of Narutos clones came up behind the guy and hit him. The guy fell unconscious and let Y/n go. Y/n fell to the ground, crying, trying to catch her breath.

Sakura ran up to her and hugged her. "Are you ok, hunny?" Sakura asked worried. "Mom, I was so scared. T-They hit me, and if you didn't come when you did they where going to take my eyes out." Y/n said shutting her eyes closed, crying harder. "Shhh, your ok now." Sakura soothed. "C-can we go home?" Sakura nodded. She picked up her daughter bridle style and they went home.

_________
_______
_____
___
__
_

They got home and Sarada looked at Sakura carrying her little sister. Y/n was now sleeping in her moms arms. "I-is she ok? What happened?" Sarada said standing up. "She was kidnapped."

I make everything so overdramatic. 😂 it's okay, beautiful chapter. Well, bye! Have a great day or night! Love you all ❤️