Chapter 1

♥️♥️♥️MY MISSING RIB♥️♥️♥️
CHAPTER 1....
♥️♥️♥️AYSHASAMIRA♥️♥️♥️

Dedicated to Ayshajadaj@msssecretlegend

It was winter period In United Kingdom,a 5 year old girl in the parlour with her Mother and brother She stamp her feet,Brother i want some slush,he eyed her Seriously its freaking cold....

He thought of something then smiled ok lets go i will get it for you,when they got to the convenience store she sight the ice cream lab and jump Brother ice cream,not again he yelled its cold,she said please just one scoop.....

He held her hand and went into the Ice cream lab,She collected her scoop and sight a boy of her age or above her was not morethan 11 years old,she ran to where they were seated,she sat down and looked at him....

He smiled at her she sat down,she said my name is Xuhairah,you?He smiled Almustapha,her brother sat down he was pressing his phone,she was done licking  her ice cream....

Her brother went to pay for the ice cream,she sneaked and followed Almustapha and his Nanny with a Young man may be his bodyguard......

There is a  park by the side of the Lab,they started playing her brother was looking around for her,Almustapha and Xuhairah loves playing,she didnt even bother about her brother,whilst he was there looking around......

The security told her brother where he saw her,he went and saw her jumping and swinging with the young dark skinned boy they must be Nigerians..,,,

He waved at her then picked her up,she waved at Almustapha and they went back home,His Nannies let him play and then took him back home too.....

He was diagnosed with heart ache hence he went to United Kingdom for treatment,His father called and they were on call,with his Nanny right by his side and his uncle.......

He finished his check up and they headed back to Nigeria,he is the first son to The Emir of Savanna state a state located near Kano,Alhaji Umar Farouk Lamido,he lost his mother at a young age......

He was left in the care of his Step Mum Hajiya Bilkisu the Emirs wife,she has an only daughter while he was the only son to his Late Mom........

Hajiya Fateemah is Almustaphas Mum,who Mai Martaba got married to because he needed another child due to Hajiya Bilkisus infertility,Mai Martaba as they call the Emir is fond of his first wife Hajiya Bilkisu....

Hajiya Fateemah was a very beautiful fulani woman she died when Almustapha was 5,he was so attached to her dole ya kamu da ciwon zuciya saboda rashin mahaifiya...

Hajiya Bilkisu tana maltreating nasa but show love and care in Mai martaba's presence,When he was growing up she brought her Niece ( Yar Kanwarta)ta kawo gidan a cewan bata da Yar ya karama,she doesn't have a little daughter..

Yarima Almustapha since when he saw that little girl (Xuhairah)at the Ice cream lab in London,he has been thinking about her time and again even after some years....

When he goes to school she is always in his thoughts he doesnt play with kids but he reaally enjoyed playing with her that one time and he wished to see her again.....

After almost a year they went back to United kingdom again duk inda yaga Ice cream lab sai ya ce a tsaya da inda  sukayi wasa he went there spent hours but no traces of her........

After almost what seems like 11years she still is in his heart,he never discussed it with anyone,da yake shi ba mai yawan magana bane he is an introvert and jinin sarauta(Royal Blood)but he tease the people around him once in a while...

He was in secondary school then he always pray to see her( addu'a yake ya ganta)yana recalling face nata sosai,yazo after two years yake zuwa  United Kingdom amma baya ganinta.....

Har ya karasa secondary dinsa aka tura shi Canada yayi Bachelor degree nasa a cewan Hajiya Bilkisu she wants him to be the best.......

He crossed his legs yana taba wayansa,Humairah came and sat beside him,he didnt even look at her,Yaya Yarima ana ta hutawa barka da hutawa......

He turned yace dogare ba nace kada wanda ya shigo mun ba ina hutawa,ya fadi kasa yace ayi hakuri ranka ya dade,Allah ya huci zuciyar Yarima.....

Tace dama Ranta ya dade ne tace a kawo maka kayan marmari(fruits)ta tafa hannu kuyangi suka shigo suka ajiye she followed them rai a bace suka koma side din Hajiya Bilkisu....

Ta kwanta kan kafarta tace Umma kina ganin Yaya Yarima ko?Tayi shiru cikin ranta tace kaga fa yaro dan shekara 20 ne zai dinga mana rainin wayo a gida mtsw,Fulani Asma'u ta fito tace Umma who is upsetting you da waye kike yin tsaki haka?

Tace kedai ke Humairah tashi kije ciki,Fulani Asmau sat down tace yanzu daga wurin Mai Martaba nake,Hajiya Bilkisu ta gyara zama tace kiran lafiya dai aka miki?

Tace eh maganar dai what he talked about yesterday with you about my Marriage with Sa'eed Baba Waziri's Son,Hajiya Bilkisu tace to bakomai tunda dama kuna da shakuwa tsakaninku......

Hajiya ta gama ta kira kanwarta Mahaifiyar Humairah suna magana tace kar ki damu Sarauniya zamuyi maganinsa ne ai ko yana so ko baya so dole sai ya so Humairah sarauta ba zata fita hannunki ba insha Allah....

Xuhairah ,Xuhairah my brother called out my name,I came out frowning haba Yaya Farhan i am trying to study,he frowned its ok then i am not going to give you what i brought for you.....

I then came running i held his hand haba please give it to me,he said dama M&M ne,i wonder yanda zakiyi if kika koma Nigeria......

I rolled my eyes Yaya Farhan wai must we go back,their Mum came in and smiled i will have to change the channel i need to see something,Yes Mummy replied Yaya Farhan.....

Come here my Petite My Mum called out to me,I sat closer to her,she said i heard what you were discussing with your brother you should not bother My Baby,Nigeria is not that bad thou you have never been to Nigeria but it is a great country kinji Yammatana?

I smiled Yes Mummy,already muna packing i finished my final exams and we relocated back to our home town Kaduna......

Hello i hope you will love this book too,we have new sweethearts.........

Read,vote and comment
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️